Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Just got off the phone wit Ye and he confirmed it. May 3rd and they will be released at all Footlockers, Footaction, Champs, DTLR's, Shoe City's and anywhere else that got them last time. Also check ur areas most exclusive aquarium for the ultra limited "Gay Fish" Yeezy on that same day. There will only be 12 per store of these.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by someone

We have dude's thinkin they run NT and the sneaker game.

Not the game in particular, more like the NYC part of things. A big fraction of the whole IMO
No William.

After seeing that dudes fit with these, would be kinda tough to say this isn't a hypebeast sneaker.
laugh.gif

OK guys. For those of you who need help getting a pair. Message me.
I can get a size 8, 8.5, 9.5 ,12.
Sorry but other sizes are gone!

Ok... for those of you still on topic and looking to decipher the next drop... peep Ebay right now. There are over a dozen legit auctions for the new colorwayand we have a week before the release. There weren't half as many posted for the Zens around the same time from drop... plus the starting bids are lowerand many still don't have bids... Someone earlier said there would only be 18 per store??? There are a store's worth on Ebay right now then... I callshenanigans...

so you think its more than 3000 this go round^^^^ I wont even lie, I found out a few NYC stores are getting this time and didnt get before, so them plus theoriginal stores that got the zens, what kind of fuzzy math is going on here (dont PM me asking which stores unless we previously spoken)

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

so you think its more than 3000 this go round^^^^ I wont even lie, I found out a few NYC stores are getting this time and didnt get before, so them plus the original stores that got the zens, what kind of fuzzy math is going on here (dont PM me asking which stores unless we previously spoken)

Hell yeah I think it's more than 3000. I'll tell you right now that Zens are still popping up at random around the country... the numbers are probablyoff by at least a 1000... have you seen how many Zen listings are on Ebay right now? And word to Will Rivera check for the GRs at a theater near you....

^lolololol it makes sense....I'm no reseller but I will flip pairs so I can get mine for retail, just tryna make up for my $550 loss on the Zens

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

^lolololol it makes sense....I'm no reseller but I will flip pairs so I can get mine for retail, just tryna make up for my $550 loss on the Zens

Well PM me if you can make me a good deal on the Blk/Pink in a sz 10-11... I'm still trying to line up my Chi Town connects...

Originally Posted by TooMuchair89

Man I'm confused what is the release date ? Is it true footaction getting these ?????? HELPPPPPPPPP
Anybody who is confused about the release date, PM me. I will give you theinformation.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by TooMuchair89

Man I'm confused what is the release date ? Is it true footaction getting these ?????? HELPPPPPPPPP
Anybody who is confused about the release date, PM me. I will give you the information.

Man I just Saw the most horrible object i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!! God Please help me dismiss this image out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!
727fa76b2121fe645d169fa02e085ce3.image.568x424.jpg

AWWW MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom