Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

LOL @ dude sayin' the pink polo, wristband, and hairstyle is "flaming homosexual"... if you had any idea how many AMAZING women i pull on the reg, you'd prolly dress just like me...
wink.gif

I was waiting for that line to pop up....

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by someone

We have dude's thinkin they run NT and the sneaker game.

Not the game in particular, more like the NYC part of things. A big fraction of the whole IMO
This is what i dont understand...

Where do New Yorkers pull the confidence from?? New Yorkers have a mentality like they run the WOOORLD. They have a mentality that they THINK they started everything...from the hip hop scene, to the sneaker game, to basketball, to pizza, etc. (Some of which i do agree with) But my question is...why does every New Yorker think like that? I just dont get it...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

just cause

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by someone

We have dude's thinkin they run NT and the sneaker game.

Not the game in particular, more like the NYC part of things. A big fraction of the whole IMO
This is what i dont understand...

Where do New Yorkers pull the confidence from?? New Yorkers have a mentality like they run the WOOORLD. They have a mentality that they THINK they started everything...from the hip hop scene, to the sneaker game, to basketball, to pizza, etc. (Some of which i do agree with) But my question is...why does every New Yorker think like that? I just dont get it...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
We're born with that mentality, its in our blood. We're here to take everything if its not ours and we've done a pretty good job atdoing that:
-Fashion. You've officially made it when your stuff is at Fashion Week.
-Economics. No explanation needed.
-Basketball. Where does everyone want to play? The Rucker or Madison Square Garden.

Ummm, hip hop and the 5 arts associated with it did start in NY or did you forget that? I could go on and on but I'm not going to turn this into NY v.insert city.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by jphonix

kanye posted 2 of my pix on his blog in the yeezy sightings (the pink polo one and the glow in the dark laces one): http://www.kanyeuniversec...tent=air_yeezy_sightings

these are the 2 outfits i've put together for the zen greys so far...

pink polo with the orange pony, black slim/straight 514 levis, white & grey dolce & gabbana stunnas, pink g-shock:
3274_47d02d201f2a47a33e676f8e79dcf5cf.jpg

orange, white, & grey plaid button up by guess, black slim/straight 514 levis, black rayban wayfarers (popped the sun lenses out), pink g-shock:
3052_80650496466_652661466_2212706_5627115_n.jpg

now i just want a black fitted with some grey, orange, and pink on it...

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wheres the "think you're doing it" thread?
laugh.gif

jphonix....somebody has to say it...but i wish I was there so I can stop you from going outside in that pink outfit. The shirt, the wristband, the glasses, thewatch, the jeans....you make Kanye look normal.

The second one is more conservative...just lose the watch/wristband

Glasses in that first pic are atrocious. I couldn't care less if they were D&G...those are clearance rack specials right there.

And DC wristband???? C'mon now...everything else is cool though.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

-Basketball. Where does everyone want to play? The Rucker or Madison Square Garden.
Rucker is so 2002 when and1 was kinda cool.

MSG? Maybe... lol....BUT NOT FOR THE KNICKS!!!!!

slim jeans is one thing, but pants that you cannot pull up if you wanted too... is well.. just look in the mirror and think about it if you own something likethis. lol

What is that thing they say about skinny jeans?
The make the sneaker look big or something?
This sneaker is bug enough, and I would need baggy jeans 2 cover the inner tongue. Sad but tru, and this is why I won't mess with any other Yeezys on theroster(personally).

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

jphonix, it just looks like you're trying too hard. No disrespect... trying to help you out.
that's cool. thanx.

but i ain't trying hard for anything, i just threw on my outfits and took a couple pix.

i have a feeling that if most of the dudes with jokes posted pix of their outfits for the yeezys i wouldn't like them either, so it's whatever...

i rock what i want because i like it... obviously kanye's blog liked it too, or they wouldn't have posted it (i sent a couple pix to choose from)...

LOL @ dude sayin' the pink polo, wristband, and hairstyle is "flaming homosexual"... if you had any idea how many AMAZING women i pull on the reg, you'd prolly dress just like me...
wink.gif

and i mean, keep in mind kanye himself used to rock pink polos:

"Back when they thought pink polo's would hurt the Roc,
Before Cam got the $*%$ to pop, the doors was closed.
I felt like Bad Boy's street team, I couldn't work the Lox.
Now let's go.
No.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

The shirt, the wristband, the glasses, the watch, the jeans....you make Kanye look normal.

thanx. i take that as a compliment...

but i beg to differ. i've seen that dude rock some super skinny teal colored jeans b4, THAT is something i don't think i'd evar rock... LOL!!!

about the watch, it's a bape g-shock, and i think it's fresh to def, i get compliments nearly everytime i rock it. and the wristband, well it wasthrown in to have something grey to match the zens. sue me...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Rucker is so 2002 when and1 was kinda cool.

MSG? Maybe... lol....BUT NOT FOR THE KNICKS!!!!!
eyes.gif
Just shut up. Your lack of sports knowledge is sickening.Rucker Park is one of the most respected basketball venues at any level.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

The shirt, the wristband, the glasses, the watch, the jeans....you make Kanye look normal.

thanx. i take that as a compliment...

but i beg to differ. i've seen that dude rock some super skinny teal colored jeans b4, THAT is something i don't think i'd evar rock... LOL!!!

about the watch, it's a bape g-shock, and i think it's fresh to def, i get compliments nearly everytime i rock it. and the wristband, well it was thrown in to have something grey to match the zens. sue me...

roll.gif
This is an intervention breh.

We are helping you realize that your fits are OUT there...in a bad way. Surprisingly, you need to wear skinnier jeans. How you gon wear a skinny shirt, and notwear skinny jeans?

dude, i didn't post my pix in here for fashion advice... besides, after the pix i've seen around here of other people's style, i don't put muchstock in it, no offense...

i'm doing my thang, love it or hate it, i ain't about to change what i like because some cats on the interweb don't like it...

Son are you from NYC? Judging from those pics, you look like every other poser out there that roams Soho after school. G-shock, bright colors, flannel,sunglasses indoors, and a Quest Crew hair do.
laugh.gif
Theres a differencebetween a clean fit and just trying way too hard (even though you dont really try hard, but it ends up looking like you planned 2 weeks advance
laugh.gif
)

Do you though, im just saying.

That second fit isnt even honestly that bad, minus the shock, glasses, and DC band. The first pic is just killing me.
laugh.gif

Son are you from NYC? Judging from those pics, you look like every other poser out there that roams Soho after school. G-shock, bright colors, flannel, sunglasses indoors, and a Quest Crew hair do.
laugh.gif
Theres a difference between a clean fit and just trying way too hard (even though you dont really try hard, but it ends up looking like you planned 2 weeks advance
laugh.gif
)

That second fit isnt even honestly that bad, minus the shock, glasses, and DC band. The first pic is just killing me.
laugh.gif
thanx coach!

but wait, i thought people in big cities don't dress like that?

roll.gif

Son are you from NYC? Judging from those pics, you look like every other poser out there that roams Soho after school. G-shock, bright colors, flannel, sunglasses indoors, and a Quest Crew hair do.
laugh.gif
Theres a difference between a clean fit and just trying way too hard (even though you dont really try hard, but it ends up looking like you planned 2 weeks advance
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
thanx coach!

roll.gif
laugh.gif

You're a funny dude. You'll fit in NT just fine.
laugh.gif

Too many idiots in the city dress all fruity and stuff, especially the overweight dudes trying to wear skinny jeans.
laugh.gif

wow, I finally said something that some son doesn't quote FTW
was it the typo? Should I make myself look foolish again>?
Let me know NT!!

kanye posted 2 of my pix on his blog in the yeezy sightings (the pink polo one and the glow in the dark laces one): http://www.kanyeuniversec...tent=air_yeezy_sightings

these are the 2 outfits i've put together for the zen greys so far...

pink polo with the orange pony, black slim/straight 514 levis, white & grey dolce & gabbana stunnas, pink g-shock:
3274_47d02d201f2a47a33e676f8e79dcf5cf.jpg

orange, white, & grey plaid button up by guess, black slim/straight 514 levis, black rayban wayfarers (popped the sun lenses out), pink g-shock:
3052_80650496466_652661466_2212706_5627115_n.jpg

now i just want a black fitted with some grey, orange, and pink on it...

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wheres the "think you're doing it" thread?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
thanx coach!

roll.gif
laugh.gif

You're a funny dude. You'll fit in NT just fine.
laugh.gif

Too many idiots in the city dress all fruity and stuff, especially the overweight dudes trying to wear skinny jeans.
laugh.gif
yeah well, don't worry, a pink polo is about as fruity as the kid gets... LOL @ big dudes in skinny jeans... makes me think of chris farley,"fat guy in a little coat"...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom