Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by jphonix

kanye posted 2 of my pix on his blog in the yeezy sightings (the pink polo one and the glow in the dark laces one): http://www.kanyeuniversec...tent=air_yeezy_sightings

these are the 2 outfits i've put together for the zen greys so far...

pink polo with the orange pony, black slim/straight 514 levis, white & grey dolce & gabbana stunnas, pink g-shock:
3274_47d02d201f2a47a33e676f8e79dcf5cf.jpg

orange, white, & grey plaid button up by guess, black slim/straight 514 levis, black rayban wayfarers (popped the sun lenses out), pink g-shock:
3052_80650496466_652661466_2212706_5627115_n.jpg

now i just want a black fitted with some grey, orange, and pink on it...

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wheres the "think you're doing it" thread?
laugh.gif

1st pic #+* were you thinking you look like an idiot especially the glasses

Originally Posted by dn590

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

kanye posted 2 of my pix on his blog in the yeezy sightings (the pink polo one and the glow in the dark laces one): http://www.kanyeuniversec...tent=air_yeezy_sightings

these are the 2 outfits i've put together for the zen greys so far...

pink polo with the orange pony, black slim/straight 514 levis, white & grey dolce & gabbana stunnas, pink g-shock:
3274_47d02d201f2a47a33e676f8e79dcf5cf.jpg

orange, white, & grey plaid button up by guess, black slim/straight 514 levis, black rayban wayfarers (popped the sun lenses out), pink g-shock:
3052_80650496466_652661466_2212706_5627115_n.jpg

now i just want a black fitted with some grey, orange, and pink on it...

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wheres the "think you're doing it" thread?
laugh.gif

1st pic #+* were you thinking you look like an idiot especially the glasses
eek.gif

I must be getting old, because I KNOW for a FACT if I came out the house dressed like this, My girl would drop me, and I would get clowned something serious.

What is it with you youngins and these skinny jeans?

I went shopping with the misses today,and I saw a size 28 waist in the mens section.
indifferent.gif

My girls wears a 27 or size 6...@@$ is the world coming to.
laugh.gif

it's the sunglasses mustering up so much hate i think. i don't care, just copped 'em yesterday for mad cheap, they're dolce & gabbanas,like 'em a lot, threw em on for the F of it...

i don't care what people think honestly, that pink polo with the orange pony is PERFECT for the zen greys imo...

Jphonix, nice fit man! The Zen goes well with the fit on the 2nd pic. all you need is the blk/pink to go with the polo in the first pic.

it's the sunglasses mustering up so much hate i think. i don't care, just copped 'em yesterday for mad cheap, they're dolce & gabbanas, like 'em a lot, threw em on for the F of it...

i don't care what people think honestly, that pink polo with the orange pony is PERFECT for the zen greys imo...

im telling u this as a fellow nter that little outfit you have makes you look like a flaming homosexual its the pink polo wrist band hairstyle .... justeverthing about it looks mad suspect

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Jphonix, nice fit man! The Zen goes well with the fit on the 2nd pic. all you need is the blk/pink to go with the polo in the first pic.

thanx homie!

maybe you can't see it, but the pink polo has a orange pony, matches the zens perfectly...

got other tricks up my sleeve for the black & pinks...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

ye4.png

13835407.png

ye2.png

ye3.png
yeah, kanye is rockin' the black & pinks HARD...

what i think is funny is how nobody is clowning on the fact that every one of those dudes is wearing slim/straight jeans, kanye's actually rockin'skinnys...

looks fresh to me, i'm over the whole baggy look, but obviously the majority around here is not...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kevineg6

thanx homie!

maybe you can't see it, but the pink polo has a orange pony, matches the zens perfectly...

got other tricks up my sleeve for the black & pinks...
wink.gif

You could never get away with that in Chicago. LA, Las Vegas, Miami... yeah you could dress like that all day and no one would notice... but please peep thatYe made pink an accent color not the centerpiece... outfit is waaaaay to much...

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

jphonix, it just looks like you're trying too hard. No disrespect... trying to help you out.
that's cool. thanx.

but i ain't trying hard for anything, i just threw on my outfits and took a couple pix.

i have a feeling that if most of the dudes with jokes posted pix of their outfits for the yeezys i wouldn't like them either, so it's whatever...

i rock what i want because i like it... obviously kanye's blog liked it too, or they wouldn't have posted it (i sent a couple pix to choose from)...

LOL @ dude sayin' the pink polo, wristband, and hairstyle is "flaming homosexual"... if you had any idea how many AMAZING women i pull on thereg, you'd prolly dress just like me...
wink.gif

and i mean, keep in mind kanye himself used to rock pink polos:

"Back when they thought pink polo's would hurt the Roc,
Before Cam got the $*%$ to pop, the doors was closed.
I felt like Bad Boy's street team, I couldn't work the Lox.
Now let's go."

jphonix, it just looks like you're trying too hard. No disrespect... trying to help you out.
that's cool. thanx.

but i ain't trying hard for anything, i just threw on my outfits and took a couple pix.

i have a feeling that if most of the dudes with jokes posted pix of their outfits for the yeezys i wouldn't like them either, so it's whatever...

i rock what i want because i like it... obviously kanye's blog liked it too, or they wouldn't have posted it (i sent a couple pix to choose from)...

LOL @ dude sayin' the pink polo, wristband, and hairstyle is "flaming homosexual"... if you had any idea how many AMAZING women i pull on the reg, you'd prolly dress just like me...
wink.gif

Now let's go."
I just think the wristband shouldn't be on.

you get girls huh... bet ur from a smaller city... ud be getting clowned on in chicago/new york/la

maybe u were on the blog for being a ... tool? jk. kinda.

you have a little too much confidence... not a bad thing...but ur starting to come off as real cocky.

This thread is straaaiiiight COMEDY!
roll.gif

We have dude's postin like its the WDYWT thread

We have dude's thinkin they run NT and the sneaker game.

And we have debate over what outfits are hot and what's not.

Like somebody stated previously, this thread wont start back up until next tuesday or so...

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

that's cool. thanx.

LOL @ dude sayin' the pink polo, wristband, and hairstyle is "flaming homosexual"... if you had any idea how many AMAZING women i pull on the reg, you'd prolly dress just like me...
wink.gif

Now let's go."
I just think the wristband shouldn't be on.

you get girls huh... bet ur from a smaller city... ud be getting clowned on in chicago/new york/la

maybe u were on the blog for being a ... tool? jk. kinda.

you have a little too much confidence... not a bad thing...but ur starting to come off as real cocky.
nah yo, not cocky, but when you come at me throwing around words like "flaming !#@%", i'll tell you like it is. plain and simple.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by someone

We have dude's thinkin they run NT and the sneaker game.

Not the game in particular, more like the NYC part of things. A big fraction of the whole IMO
This is what i dont understand...

Where do New Yorkers pull the confidence from?? New Yorkers have a mentality like they run the WOOORLD. They have a mentalitythat they THINK they started everything...from the hip hop scene, to the sneaker game, to basketball, to pizza, etc. (Some of which i do agree with) But myquestion is...why does every New Yorker think like that? I just dont get it...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I don't even know where to begin with handing out these e-props. Dudes are getting their pictures posted on Ye's site and still finding time to run thesneaker game.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom