Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

eyes.gif

hope everyone gets their pairs....

They sad part is, some people will buy them at $500.

You would be better off getting some Pradas or Gucci joints.

People in that area should send that ad to Nike just cause.

I can understand stores trying to make a profit, but why rip off the people that keep your doors open?

damn Leaders is trying to rape people with the prices.

also does anybody have the pics of ye, glc and Terence rocking the yeezy's on 106 & park
nerd.gif

nah dont knock leaders, ALIFE, PREMIUM GOODS, and a %$*% load of other stores are doing the same, Nike isnt stopping them so they making their money....itsjust too early for anyone to be paying these prices, but they gonna get to $500 plus, and yes for pink shoes

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Guys...it's so funny...

Half of you would rather pay 500+ on ebay. Succezz and Self C had silent auctions with most of their pairs going WELL OVER 500....

IF YOU WANT THEM, LEADERS WILL HAVE THEM SATURDAY. ND OF STORY.

do you what STA is selling them for? i'd do the action at succezz they are mad cool people there.

Guys...it's so funny...

Half of you would rather pay 500+ on ebay. Succezz and Self C had silent auctions with most of their pairs going WELL OVER 500....

Whatever works for you homie. There are atleast 6-8 spots getting these in the DMV. Maybe more. No need to pay over retail.

Unlike most places, in the DMV they take care of who is keeping their doors open. Except one place.......in Georgetown.
laugh.gif

^ I'm not knocking them it was just funny to me that he edited out the price when sum1 said they should send the ad to Nike. Like u said it's all aboutmaking money and if Nike isn't doing anything about it then so be it.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Guys...it's so funny...

do you what STA is selling them for? i'd do the action at succezz they are mad cool people there.
ur gonan pay 575 plus at the auction. i would know... i was there....

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ I'm not knocking them it was just funny to me that he edited out the price when sum1 said they should send the ad to Nike. Like u said it's all about making money and if Nike isn't doing anything about it then so be it.
Yea, because he knows he is wrong for busting heads like that. Do a raffle, like Commonwealth did.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

^ I'm not knocking them it was just funny to me that he edited out the price when sum1 said they should send the ad to Nike. Like u said it's all about making money and if Nike isn't doing anything about it then so be it.
Yea, because he knows he is wrong for busting heads like that. Do a raffle, like Commonwealth did.
WILL RIVERA HOW DO U DO IT? NT o nly hatessssssss

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

We are with the other pair left....
wink.gif

MORE details to come. There is a reason why we are only doing 10 pair to public on release date....

and the winner gets the shoe WITHOUT PAYING A PREMIUM. THEY WONT EVEN PAY RETAIL
wink.gif
BUT LIKE I SAID

MORE DETAILS TO COME
yeah, but if you're not scared you're doing anything wrong, why'd you take the picture down?

Originally Posted by jphonix

yeah, but if you're not scared you're doing anything wrong, why'd you take the picture down?
im done posting. ps. bcuz of this reaction is the last 25 min... theres gonna be a new way of things being done FOR THE CHICAGO HEADS.

MORE INFO TO COME IN SHORTLY.

Back
Top Bottom