Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

This was my fit from about a week ago...backstage at the Big Sean/N.E.R.D show in Detroit.Yeezys are a shoe that I think are killed by overmatching no offenseto anyone whose posted pics:

3130_85755882400_582412400_2201165_6266162_n.jpg

Originally Posted by thakickboss

^^^you forgot about succezz thats a real nice spot. decent prices and really nice and helpful employees then STA is second
really? decent prices? they tried charging me 400 for eggpant foams. and they did an auction in which the lowest pair ended at 475, most endingnear 575.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by thakickboss

^^^you forgot about succezz thats a real nice spot. decent prices and really nice and helpful employees then STA is second
really? decent prices? they tried charging me 400 for eggpant foams. and they did an auction in which the lowest pair ended at 475, most ending near 575.
wink.gif
Word! Blaze- these cats don't even know about the taxation Succezz put on you.

Also, St. ALfred won't be charging 300$ again. Just wait and see.

Y'all act like Leaders are doing you dirty, but for the cats who gonna buy for 250-300 and resell, it's the same *!!*. Why knock their hustle when youguys do the same thing? Are you mad because they're decreasing your profit? Just sayin'...

Originally Posted by OGMX23

^^^
But if you work at leaders why do you go there you have the hook up your self bro
Leaders didn't have Eggplant Foams...

My options were succezz, self c, encore or dtlrs. i got my pair from dtlr. im just saying, how can you call succezz a great store (not knocking them- butagain, from my perspective as a collector and faithful nt'er) and not give them %%! when theyre doing the same thing with eggplant foams and auctions foryeezys.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by someone

We have dude's thinkin they run NT and the sneaker game.
Not the game in particular, more like the NYC part of things. A big fraction of the whole IMO
No William.

You should fix your handicap at obtaining 2 pairs (you only get 1
laugh.gif
) for G money shoe camp-outs.
Step ya game up buddy.
All i want is 1 William.

Well for me I wanna get my yeezys first and then get the foam and flightposites from kixclusive

Well you guys might want to check allocation on your spots. Just talked to my guys (owners, not employees) of two spots... one's allocation went down by12... one won't even be getting any. And that's from the Zen Grey release to now.

Originally Posted by moneymike59

This was my fit from about a week ago...backstage at the Big Sean/N.E.R.D show in Detroit.Yeezys are a shoe that I think are killed by overmatching no offense to anyone whose posted pics:

3130_85755882400_582412400_2201165_6266162_n.jpg

this is the only time i have seen the tight jean look work

He said it perfect when he said that the Yeezy can be a ugly shoe when over matched!!!!
Oh yeah! NT it's offical Im getting my pair pnk/blk next saturday!!!!!!
smile.gif

Shout out to my insider George! Thanks man!!!

Wristbands started today for the Toronto People at the Foot Locker @ Yonge/Dundas.

^^^ why? because he's wearing a black leather jacket and some slim jeans?

do you know how many other people wear those, and wore them way b4 cudi?

cudi's style ain't original.

cudi's just biting all the LA electro heads' style, kanye does too. it's just the first hip hoppers are seeing of it, so they think them cats arebeing original...

imo, matching the yeezy's is mad creative, when done right, because it's not often you see orange and pink together. it's a pretty bold combo.

and from what i've seen, hardly anyone rocks the yeezys right, with the strap loose... kanye does, and i do, i think it looks way fresher that way, but ihaven't seen anyone else doing it really. otherwise, it looks way too normal imo.

BTW, if anyone is wondering, any extra pairs that I get are going straight 2... FlightClub NYC
Thanks for the love NikeTalk, This launch is for you guys!!

go hard ill will, go hard!

i need a size 12 y'all, somebody look out, and i'll definitely look out!

I promise Cudi or no one else was my inspiration in my fit...Just bc Cudi is rockin the same leather in every appearance doesn't mean anytime someonethrows on a leather there imitating him...I like my fit from that night a lot, and I PROMISE you the women liked it just as much
pimp.gif

there's nowhere around here for me to camp, and i wouldn't take off work anyways, would lose more money than i'd save.

so i got 5 bills on a pair in size 12. someone come through for me!

At least with 1 week away from launch, we all know who the herbs really are
roll.gif

I am the leaders!!!
roll.gif

Special Shout out 2 OG Stancer. I am coming for your collection
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom