Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by moneymike59

I promise Cudi or no one else was my inspiration in my fit...Just bc Cudi is rockin the same leather in every appearance doesn't mean anytime someone throws on a leather there imitating him...I like my fit from that night a lot, and I PROMISE you the women liked it just as much
pimp.gif
No hate involved...however I'm going to ask two questions, when did you start rocking that style? And why, did you feel the need to post apicture of yourself in the thread? I thought, this was the Yeezy thread, not WDYWT.
indifferent.gif
But hey, do you...wait everybody meet "mr. me too."
roll.gif
nq8sc8_th.jpg

Haha everytime somebody gets called a nub for their style in this thread they always like
" I still get girls though" Really?
roll.gif
smile.gif

For those of us who work full time jobs and really want them, its worth it.
if u take off 2 days from work to camp out - value= at $200 ( give or take)

Im tired of this excuse, If you have a job & you dont get / have Sick or Vacation time then maybe you should seek employmentelsewhere.

More stores will have these this time around. Just got confirmation my spot will have them.
I will try & update, make a list of the stores getting them this time that didnt get the Zen colorway!

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Im tired of this excuse, If you have a job & you dont get / have Sick or Vacation time then maybe you should seek employment elsewhere.

indifferent.gif
, busy people like doctors and lawyers supposed to take sick daysfor hyped kicks like the yeezys?
people that live in the midwest?
I think its worth it to them to pay reseller price...

finally got my zen greys in the mail today. they are so fresh. I had a question about the paper inside the shoe box, so if someone could post a pic of theirshoes in the box with the paper over the kicks that would be great!

yeah, i'm a dj, i don't get paid vacations (well, i try to line up gigs for wherever i go when i do so i still get dough, dj-ing is fun for me soit's not like it's work really), or sick days. the money i'd lose taking 1 night off isn't worth it. i'd rather pay the reseller price.

and since i am, all i'm trying to figure out is if i should go ahead and shell out $700 on preorder, or do you guys think the black & pinks willeventually go for less than that on ebay?

^^^ eventually they will go lower but if you wear a size 13 or 12 they wont show up commonly on ebay after a while of time
And to those who keep lying....they will only be 3,000 pair avaliable..... accept it!!!
These shoe are quickstrikes and rare....
Just step you game or money up and cop em off ebay if you really want them.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Im tired of this excuse, If you have a job & you dont get / have Sick or Vacation time then maybe you should seek employment elsewhere.
indifferent.gif
, busy people like doctors and lawyers supposed to take sick days for hyped kicks like the yeezys?

No matter what your profession is you should be able to take off a day or 2, the reason shouldn't be an issue.
From what i see those in the midwest / south had an easier time copping than the Beasts from the east.
i know nters that copped additional pairs 4 days after the original release.

I never said it wasn't worth it to pay reseller prices, just don't use the excuse that you had to work when most of us that do can take aday off & get paid for it & still accomplish what they need to.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

indifferent.gif
, busy people like doctors and lawyers supposed to take sick days for hyped kicks like the yeezys?
No matter what your profession is you should be able to take off a day or 2, the reason shouldn't be an issue.
From what i see those in the midwest / south had an easier time copping than the Beasts from the east.
i know nters that copped additional pairs 4 days after the original release.

I never said it wasn't worth it to pay reseller prices, just don't use the excuse that you had to work when most of us that do can take a day off & get paid for it & still accomplish what they need to.

about your signature, is there anywhere left you can cop those original fitteds with the grey under-brim?...

i rarely rock my yankees one anymore since i'm scared to mess it up and don't know anywhere to cop another one. i way prefer the grey under-brim!!!

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

I promise Cudi or no one else was my inspiration in my fit...Just bc Cudi is rockin the same leather in every appearance doesn't mean anytime someone throws on a leather there imitating him...I like my fit from that night a lot, and I PROMISE you the women liked it just as much
pimp.gif
No hate involved...however I'm going to ask two questions, when did you start rocking that style? And why, did you feel the need to post a picture of yourself in the thread? I thought, this was the Yeezy thread, not WDYWT.
indifferent.gif
But hey, do you...wait everybody meet "mr. me too."
roll.gif
nq8sc8_th.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and again the classic Women line.

Anyways got my wristband lets see what happens.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

pimp.gif
nq8sc8_th.jpg
This is the best part of that response.
laugh.gif

It's so random and unwarranted.
roll.gif

Ok... this thread is going all over the place... but let me pull out some key info... 1. Some stores got Zen pairs after original drop date. 2. Some storesgetting Blk/pnk now have had their numbers reduced. 3. Some stores that were not on the previous list are now purported to be receiving the Blk/pnk. Ok, soeither 3000 is a joke number or Nike is looking to more evenly distribute this next drop...

titanium intellect wrote:

Ok... this thread is going all over the place... but let me pull out some key info... 1. Some stores got Zen pairs after original drop date. 2. Some stores getting Blk/pnk now have had their numbers reduced. 3. Some stores that were not on the previous list are now purported to be receiving the Blk/pnk. Ok, so either 3000 is a joke number or Nike is looking to more evenly distribute this next drop...

Some stores received their Zen Grey shipment late.

The 3,000 number is very much true. And they are definitely trying to allocate things more evenly.

A store I know has two locations and both received the Zen Grey's....but yesterday received a call saying they're only getting one shipment per companymeaning only one of the locations is receiving the Black/Pinks this time around.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Any stores in New Jersey receiving pairs? Downtown Newark?

I'd rather pay double retail online than try to purchase these in Newark. These shoes are not worth my life, lol.

Back
Top Bottom