Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

where's all the hate on here for skinny jeans when kanye (or someone else famous) is wearing them?!?

Originally Posted by jphonix

where's all the hate on here for skinny jeans when kanye (or someone else famous) is wearing them?!?
If you're referring to why you got grilled for your pics...

You wearing skinny jeans was the last things people were focusing on....

To Jphonix.......your style is just plain lame guy. It has !#@%!*@+# written all over it....
roll.gif
http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp327/eljetare/?action=view&current=douche.jpg

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

nah, i did catch a lil' hate for it, but that was mostly nit picking about a measly wristband apparently (and how some can't wear a pink polo, LOL)...

i'm speaking on the hate for skinny jeans i've seen around here in general, not just this thread.

but skinny jeans was catching hate in this thread even way back at like page 50 or something... i think i mentioned how tuff these would look with someslim/straight jeans and i got mega flamed for it...

but as soon as a pic surfaces of kanye or somebody rocking them it's all WOWOWOWOWOW!

SMH

so the general ruling is that they tend to run a half size big?

to anybody who owns them, how are they compared to just regular af1s? im about to crack and pay the rape for a pair.

^^Are you seriously on the internet this late on a Saturday night complaining about this? People need lives.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

nah, i did catch a lil' hate for it, but that was mostly nit picking about a measly wristband apparently (and how some can't wear a pink polo, LOL)...

i'm speaking on the hate for skinny jeans i've seen around here in general, not just this thread.

but skinny jeans was catching hate in this thread even way back at like page 50 or something... i think i mentioned how tuff these would look with some slim/straight jeans and i got mega flamed for it...

but as soon as a pic surfaces of kanye or somebody rocking them it's all WOWOWOWOWOW!

SMH

No I know what you're saying. you just had way too much going on with your fit in the 1st pic my dude. And those glasses were terrible. And the wristbandwas
sick.gif
. Besides that, I don't see anything else that would'vecried absolutely outlandish about the fit.

Some less is more when executing a look.

As for the skinny jeans thing...I think people now more often than not...are confusing skinny jeans with jeans that fit.

When I think of skinny jeans...I'm thinking of those skaters who have no space in those joint's PERIOD. Looking like females.

When i think of jeans that are slim/fitted...I think of a straight, simple look and wearing what fits. Excess baggy is OD now.

Someone on this thread is feeling rather blue...
I just got came back from my camp-base, and boy do I feel like a herb....
On another note, T minus 6 days.
Good stuff, Uncle Sam, Wi5hbon3, Sneakerpimp2k & BabyJumpman, hope we all get 4 pairs each, in the most valuable eBay sizes at that.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Someone on this thread is feeling rather blue...
I just got came back from my camp-base, and boy do I feel like a herb....

what happened?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry Jphonix I dont argue or compete with douche's or idiots...or whatever you call yourself...
because afar people cant tell the difference...
smile.gif

P.S. Cant wait till may 2nd...... or june 6th.

just an FYI, NO PHONE ORDERS AT THIS POINT. IF THIS CHANGES I WILL POST IT ON HERE.

INFO SHOULD BE COMING VERY SOON.

flint grey- what were u wearing at the dxc? i had a make shift booth upstairs.... had preme lows, slams, and even by the end, ANOTHER PAIR OF GREY YEEZYS....paid 363 for them :smoking

When I said someone feeling blue, that was a reference 2 a smurf posting on this thread...
As for all of our fans, come see us at the camp base...

Originally Posted by someone

Cant wait till may 2nd...... or june 6th.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

P.S Uncle Sam looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tell Grandma I love her (smurf)

About to cop some Zens for 425 picked up. Which means ima have to flip one of my blk/pinks to re-up for these.

Btw...I saw a vvnds 9 for 350 on the other site for those who are interested.

Hey will whats so funny about what i said??
And what the hell are you talking about?

P.S. I can't wait till may 2nd or june 6th.

I mean what you saying....
I will copping.......no matter if its in-store, reseller, ebay or online...
So your point is?
laugh.gif

I guess your saying if we dont camp out with you we are not getting them at all?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom