Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by GTEK

I guess your saying if we dont camp out with you we are not getting them at all?
roll.gif
roll.gif
William Rivera's way of life is the ONLY way of life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got deaded on my FSR tho
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Let me start by opening page 272.
nerd.gif

I just undeadstocked my pair and wow, they're mad comfortable.
smokin.gif

As for how to match them, well I think just going all grey looks the best.
pimp.gif

33u7ssg.jpg

f0d8na.jpg

2hgcjr9.jpg

wurz28.jpg

Yo, good !%@%...you're one of the few ppl that know how to rock these...some of these people i be seein on ISS be lookin like clowns.
eyes.gif

When i gets my black/pinks imma do em justice
pimp.gif

I was stuntin hard last night, people were just breaking their necks looking at my yeezy and then this guy stop me and was like yo those are hot how much youpaid for them. I was like 215 and the guy that was behind him was like i can get you them for 60 and he was trying to tell me he can get real kicks for 60 eventhe black and orange ones because they came out already sure. And that's when i walked away.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

anybody in Boston camping out maybe we can hook up pm me
[post decoder]I want these but dont have a spot to cop, Anyone in Boston camping out, PM me so I can find out where they will hit and I can bringmy crew and we can camp[/end decoder]

laugh.gif
jokes

I hope what I heard today isn't true because if it is I can kiss paying retail for my pair goodbye. This might be the one time I wont mind if employees arelying about not getting them.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Someone on this thread is feeling rather blue...
I just got came back from my camp-base, and boy do I feel like a herb....
On another note, T minus 6 days.
Good stuff, Uncle Sam, Wi5hbon3, Sneakerpimp2k & BabyJumpman, hope we all get 4 pairs each, in the most valuable eBay sizes at that.

yesssur its game time...i paid $550 for my zens, im bout to get my money back...(no im not a reseller), i just enjoy paying retail
pimp.gif
.....crazy hot today in NYC...hope yall enjoying this weather

Kanye's the only person who can rock the yeezy's. We ALL fail.

Bay Area, if you run across a small size...pm me! I'll be testing that day.

I usually jump out every 50 or 100 pages or so but I had to jump out....I have a question...For you dudes taking pictures of yourselves in full outfits (Iguess im gonna exclude Uncle from this cause dude looked like he was either going somewhere or coming from some where)...are you going home and trying ondifferent outfits with your kicks..and then taking pictures of yourself...then uploading them to see how fresh they look?? Is that whats happening? I mean comeon...Im not mad at the dude that takes pics of his kicks...but to go home...and be like damn these will look hot like this....put the outfit on (not leavingthe house mind you) then take a picture of yourself...that issh sounds like the ultimate in FRUITINESS....Some of the pics are not taken in a mirror so do likeyou and your boys get together and try on outfits and take pics of each other???? Wow......

Jphonix Im not trying to call you out....but I guess Im calling you out...

Back
Top Bottom