Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I usually jump out every 50 or 100 pages or so but I had to jump out....I have a question...For you dudes taking pictures of yourselves in full outfits (I guess im gonna exclude Uncle from this cause dude looked like he was either going somewhere or coming from some where)...are you going home and trying on different outfits with your kicks..and then taking pictures of yourself...then uploading them to see how fresh they look?? Is that whats happening? I mean come on...Im not mad at the dude that takes pics of his kicks...but to go home...and be like damn these will look hot like this....put the outfit on (not leaving the house mind you) then take a picture of yourself...that issh sounds like the ultimate in FRUITINESS....Some of the pics are not taken in a mirror so do like you and your boys get together and try on outfits and take pics of each other???? Wow......

Jphonix Im not trying to call you out....but I guess Im calling you out...
my pix were taken by myself, in the mirror... none of my boys involved (sorry to screw up your wishful thinking/fantasy)...

i saw kanye had a "send us pix with your yeezys" section so i threw on my 2 freshest fits for that colorway and sent 'em in (i wish he wouldchose my other pic tho, i like that fit way better).

that doesn't mean that i like fishsticks in my mouf tho cocheese...

you can leave comments up there tho, on the pix on kanye's blog, so why don't you go up there and go mad hard telling everybody how fruity they are...seems like a productive way to spend your time.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

i saw kanye had a "send us pix with your yeezys" section so i threw on my 2 freshest fits for that colorway and sent 'em in (i wish he would chose my other pic tho, i like that fit way better).
Dude Im sorry I dont want you too think that I am just calling you out...(just kinda cause you are the only one to "try on" outfits andsend them in)..but just because a celeb tells you to do something....you probably shouldn't take that literally.....

Besides its says send us pix with your yeezys...not in mulitple outfits with your yeezys.....Do you have like a runaway or anything when all this washappening?

i saw on iss talk about people starting to camp out this weekend, like friday and saturday...

a freakin' FULL WEEK ahead of the release date...

eek.gif

25a16d442d0e530147a23ddd7da67946b905a247.pjpg

pimp.gif

just got my pair
and i just remembered that one of my spots is going to get the black/pinks, so i have a VERY good chance of getting them now. i had completely forgotten thatthey got the zens.
the glow on these is AMAZING btw
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i saw on iss talk about people starting to camp out this weekend, like friday and saturday...

eek.gif

NO ONE's camping out that early.

They're just trying to create the false hype already and get people to panic.

anyone who still needs a 9 in the Zens... all you need to do is grab an extra 8 in the black/pinks. PM me.

Just got word that my good man at Succezz got my size 9 on lock for me.........So now all i have to do is be at my other spot for my Twin pair on release date.

FlintGrey nice seeing you at DXC yesterday....you too Toro! ........ Overall i thought it coulda been better, I think i did good for my first time having atable at the DXC!

eek.gif

Like I said in another thread. ISS=100% hypebeasts.

But I guess it all depends on where you live.

Originally Posted by Im SoLeFrEsH

i'm hearing there's already lines at NT,HOH, & NSW in La? Can anyone confirm this?

Nooooo. If anything, wristbands have been given out already at select locations.

Don't fall victim to the hype. Especially the hype those bammas at ISS are trying to create.
smh.gif

God Bless NT staff for allowing this thread 2 continue on on the current direction it is headed... I like it!!
btw, who say Uncle Sam at QCM mall 2day? hehe

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

i'm hearing there's already lines at NT,HOH, & NSW in La? Can anyone confirm this?

Nooooo. If anything, wristbands have been given out already at select locations.

Don't fall victim to the hype. Especially the hype those bammas at ISS are trying to create.
smh.gif

they said that people tried to camp out but were kicked out

Originally Posted by doyung9

anyone who still needs a 9 in the Zens... all you need to do is grab an extra 8 in the black/pinks. PM me.

If no one comes through, I will take you up on your offer.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

smh.gif

they said that people tried to camp out but were kicked out
Really?
grin.gif

I would've done the same thing to those fools. Hit them with the
indifferent.gif
"Are you serious!???"

Back
Top Bottom