Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

^ this thread has been garbage/useless the day after zens released, and it'll continue to be garbage/useless til black/pinks drop. than the thread willbecome useless/garbage again until Tans drop...get the drift?

now back to the gifs please

jackblack.gif

This was after getting my zens(just to stay on topic
wink.gif
)

^^^^"Yea i wear a lot of chains like slavery, if you aint talkin money then what the f^&8 you gon say to me."

-Cassidy (The problem)

man, this picture really makes me wish they hit the grey toebox part with the Y print like the zen greys (definitely not feeling the Y print all over the backof the shoe either):

airyeezyblk_2.jpg

^ That picture makes those look horrible. Now I'm really worried about paying reseller prices and getting a shoe that looks like that.

^^^ that's what i'm sayin'...

that plain grey just doesn't sit right with me...

i still firmly believe the zen greys will be considered the best looking colorway when it's all said and done and the smoke of hype clears...

just not a fan of the Y print all over the back and side of the shoe either:

airyeezyblk_3.jpg

airyeezyblk_1.jpg

this shoe coulda been so much hotter...

SMH

i'm really starting to reconsider copping this one...

^^u coppin from the same spot?? i copped a pair at the M, but i shoulda stayed put. yall had me thinkin it was a wrap.
smh.gif

looks like bay area and las vegas sneaker heads have a problem nike is releasing a special manny pacquio sneaker in nike town in vegas and frisco and islimited to 100 pairs and its just gonna add to the line thats gonna be at nike town for us !
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom