Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Here's to Kanye hopefully not screwing this up by:

1. Getting busted for hosting pitbull fights.
2. Crossing over to acting.
3. Disclosing he really does like "fish sticks".

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

i think the pink on the tans looks better than the the pink on the blacks.

totally disagree with that. pink and black is a common combo (the contrast is dope), never seen pink and tan (they're two light colors, don't mix wellat all imo), ever...

Originally Posted by jphonix

first pair of fakes i've seen of the zen greys:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Yeezy-...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

sick.gif

totally disagree with that. pink and black is a common combo (the contrast is dope), never seen pink and tan (they're two light colors, don't mix well at all imo), ever...
have you ever seen the linen air force 1's? they are dope! same color combination tan and pink

totally disagree with that. pink and black is a common combo (the contrast is dope), never seen pink and tan (they're two light colors, don't mix well at all imo), ever...
have you ever seen the linen air force 1's? they are dope! same color combination tan and pink

i was thinking about linens when he said that ....Tan yeezys are dope.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The last pic posted of the Black yeezys made them grow on me just a little but they remind me of this horrible shoe:

I am SOOO happy everyone is hating on the black pair (...Now)

I will have them, I would take 2 pairs if possible. Still my favorite color.

^^^They are hating now but these cats will also be lined up! They'll have pics of theirs on release day! Hopefully I will too but my pics will be with mewearing them!!!

Im suprised that the Blk/Pnk colorway is being hated so much....
I think it is the most mature looking one out of the pack....

if i was over or around 30 I would most def be looking at these....

Originally Posted by GTEK

http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp327/eljetare/?action=view&current=3c90eddb.jpg Fresh! Yeah you hear cats picking and choosing now but on may 2nd...they will be more than enough people trying to get them. and its funny cause people who know they cant get them just dimiss them as ugly or be like man im getting the tan..when they know they aint go get those eitheir..
Why'd you post this pic? These ain't the Black/Pink's. They're a sample pair with elephant print that he was toying around withfor a while with the patent strap.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^They are hating now but these cats will also be lined up! They'll have pics of theirs on release day! Hopefully I will too but my pics will be with me wearing them!!!

I hate on them a little im not sure if i like them yet, and no not everyone will be lining up.
If i didnt line up for the Zens which i got my pair and two more, im most likely not lining up for these.(might go check up on campers tho)
Might decide to go camp, i doubt it. Im an undecisive person till *^%* hits the fan.

This thread is funny and is getting funnier before ppl seen the blk/pink yeezy'z in the keri hilson video, Everybody wanted them. Now that we have a closeup ppl saying they not all that and they are trash or what not
roll.gif
. I meanthe blk/pink yeezy is a hot shoe I definatly would rock them, but out of all of the yeezy's the best one to me are the zen grey and my least favorite arethe blk/pink ones I am really feeling the tans and can't wait for those personally i think that the second best colorway. Tans
pimp.gif

Zen Grey >Tans >Blk/Pink.

Back
Top Bottom