Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

its weird how one picture can just change everything. The black/pinks didnt look that great in the latest pics posted..

it's because they're close ups...

the shoes look decent from a distance...

but upon a closer look, they're not really doing it for me anymore...

too many different textures in the wrong places... that grey part looks way too plain jane, and the back is way too busy (looks wack being right next to theshiny textured strap too). had they kept the grey part textured with the Y print and toned down the back they'd look a lot better...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^u coppin from the same spot?? i copped a pair at the M, but i shoulda stayed put. yall had me thinkin it was a wrap.
smh.gif
My b again for that homie. More than likely we'll be up there again. Unless we get this deal poppin from the shop.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Ugh, those black/pink's are trash. The tans will be in my sights.

thats what im starting to think too. the black/pinks are the most valuable but the tans look nice. i dont have any other shoe that color.

laugh.gif
At this dude Terrance on 106 with the Black/Pinks....Rocsi made SURE to shoutout dudes shoes before they played the Keri/Kanye jointwhich the shoes are in.

Originally Posted by jphonix

^^^ that's what i'm sayin'...

that plain grey just doesn't sit right with me...

i still firmly believe the zen greys will be considered the best looking colorway when it's all said and done and the smoke of hype clears...
Im going to have to agree, although I cant wait for tan pictures, but those black and pinks look awful quality wise...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
At this dude Terrance on 106 with the Black/Pinks....Rocsi made SURE to shoutout dudes shoes before they played the Keri/Kanye joint which the shoes are in.

ha yea i was wathcin that..he was biting them
eyes.gif

YO! I agree that the Zens will be the dopeness end of the day.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
At this dude Terrance on 106 with the Black/Pinks....Rocsi made SURE to shoutout dudes shoes before they played the Keri/Kanye joint which the shoes are in.

smh.gif

At him holding them in his mouth.

Like... I got mine and I've "stunted" just cause. But I peeped a local dude on his blog, taking pics in the club posing with the kicks in hishand. His homeboys on each side pointing at the show.
tired.gif
And this dude 30 (if not older).

That ain't playa.
grin.gif

DF!!!

The black n pink are a no go! The new pics surfaced make them look like they will turn ashy in a few wears! I think tans are going to be a really good release!But, the best colorway is The Grey Zens...!!!

FTW
pimp.gif

I got an idea, since boutique sneaker spots will be carrying the Yeezy for double retail which means no camping. How about I pick those pairs up for NTers?I'll charge metro card & lunch money, I swear.
pimp.gif

Emails have been sent out to those who will have them numbers are down from the last release everyone who is getting them will know by the end of the week

18 pairs per door and yes there is 10.5's

Part of me is trying to justify dropping another boatload of cash on the Blk/Pink... while the other part is trying to find reasons not to like them so I canpass with no regrets...

Pic above serves them justice to me...will cop and will either pass on tan, or if they are available to me will resell

i have a feeling everyone will want the tan pair now

tans where my first pick since day one!!!!!...the cw is simple and at the same time there iLL

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i have a feeling everyone will want the tan pair now

tans where my first pick since day one!!!!!...the cw is simple and at the same time there iLL

I agree with you, i finally bought a pair of zen greys, but i gotta have the tans they are a must for me. I can do without the black/pinks

i'd be all up on the tans if they didn't have the pink... i need some tan shoes, but the pink just doesn't make since on 'em imo...

Originally Posted by Neighbor Beast

Emails have been sent out to those who will have them numbers are down from the last release everyone who is getting them will know by the end of the week

18 pairs per door and yes there is 10.5's

Thats good to know . Cant wait to hear about some numbers .

Back
Top Bottom