Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by STANCER

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by STANCER

I don't post at all cause I of how ugly the shoe game has turned. Too many heads are here for a quick buck instead of helping out fellow sneakerheads. Here's a guy who's stating he can help out folks and yall hate..i dont get it...wise up young'ns
Help? son you giving up 3 pairs of shoes for 1 from what i can read..... your basically paying FC prices in trades..... yea help...
laugh.gif
aint trippin...i got tons of other kicks. im too old to line up...and id rather not spend my own cash...

i dont care honestly if you got the shoes off of jordans feet. Your talkin nonsense about the shoe game, yet your buying into it
laugh.gif
grin.gif
"helping people out" yea...thats it
pimp.gif

You guys are making NT look bad, there are businesses and important people that look at these posts for info and they have to sift through "im asneakerthug", and "I can't wait to camp", and "your collection sucks...im an OG" posts.

just tone it down, some people with common sense need official posts... jeez

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ post count meaning something, i guess putin info in the sig is even betta "ive been posting on NT since before internet!" yea thatsit....
laugh.gif

This Will dude needs to stop posting.

We get it. You're hooking people up. You're flustered people aren't 'helping' you the way you 'help' out them. You have an army ofdudes. You're claiming to be a savior for some. You look out for others. You 'think' you run Niketalk.

Shut up already.

true NTers in this thread arguing over the stupidest $&*#.
if ya gonna argue, atleast make it entertaining with a gif
laugh.gif

its the dude's kicks, if he wants to trade 3 for 1, let him do what he wants.
ThunderChunk- 100% right

This is hilarious, thanks for viewing my collection... I guess its "hurt" cause I don't have enough OGs, sorry to let you down

i am so disappointed with these. they look good but i dont like the colorways still hoping for the black ones he wore during the grammy's or the navy andorange pair.

^^^^speaking of garbage useless post...
damn, I'm loving myself right now
What up Uncle, I haven't heard from you all day. Them Zens smell fresh right?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom