Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Damn this thread getting larger and larger everyday I hope I get to cop my pairs like the zens but for some reason i think this release is going to be a littlecrazier than the zen release

good entertaining thread I created in General..... Got nothing to do with Yeezys tho will... Internet thugging still and repping the west side??

All jokes aside, you've become the savior to the dudes who have no "access" to pairs, I'm eating popcorn waiting to see who is gonna havepairs and who won't...... This should be interesting, too bad I don't have that michael jackson gif to cue

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I am not an internet thug, I am a sneaker thug. If you want I will save you a spot on the list, Sound fair?

indifferent.gif

this thread is funny i cant wait for the 2 of may ima go to hoh in harlem of course ima see if i can cop a pair
ill be there before

thanks dude
hey u cant knock a kid for trying im from harlem so ima camp for these of course
i dont expect to walk in and cop lol

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

edit:SneakGeekz has the funds 2 plot something big and do some damage in this game. All it takes is funds, a vision, motivation/hunger, and direction.
Not 2 "blow up" any1s spot, but I know every1 got that sneakgeekz e-mail recently.
I am cool with all the bosses in the game at this point. Whether it be a retired sneaker pimp like 160jordansdeep or a training and properly funded Sneakgeekz 2 everyone from the outlet thread. (I did not forget about that) "I am cool with all the bosses" --T.I. ft. Swizz Beats Swag My Rag
Truth be told, the culture is dying and the game is waiting 2 be evolved and taken over.

But back 2 the Black/Pink Yeezys
as I stated before, I, myself am personally camping for a size 8 (my size) and it is for an OG NT member from the year of 2000.He is giving me 3 Air Jordan retro plus colors from '00-'01. He is sending only left feet of them 2 get me camping. Once the 8 is secured, I will ask him 2 ship the other 3 right feet. The saturday of release I will walk 2 the main post office a few blocks away and double box over night the insured package. From this moment on NikeTalk knows my moves. So in the end, I am not a re-seller, and the pair I am getting (my size) is not going 2 ebay, and has a pre-destinated home.

This game is so crazy that I can't even promise a NikeTalk member any size because when I got ihustles pair, it was an 11, it was not even his size. (my bad) That is why I am personally going 2 handle my business 2 get my 3 Air Jordan retros from this deal... On top of that, I have 2 flip a pair 2 get trade back for Zens, like Uncle Sam CDP 1 did.and Sam, Since we ended up getting your og Yeezys for 450 (the same price I gave Ihustle) That means you have 2 get an extra pair of the Black/pinks and eBay that one 2 make up for not paying retails for the sneaker in the first place (herbs think about that for a minute)
If any NT member cannot afford this shoe but want 2 camp out for it PM, it is getting that said, this is why I am NikeTalk.
Too many haters up on here. Let the man do his thing. I'm the NTer that has the deal with Willam for 3 Jordans for the Yeezys in a size 8. I don't believe any member has said that he never came thru for them...so stop hating and get on your grind. I'm from the nikepark, boon magazine,23jumpmanst days....I don't post at all cause I of how ugly the shoe game has turned. Too many heads are here for a quick buck instead of helping outfellow sneakerheads. Here's a guy who's stating he can help out folks and yall hate..i dont get it...wise up young'ns

Originally Posted by STANCER

I don't post at all cause I of how ugly the shoe game has turned. Too many heads are here for a quick buck instead of helping out fellow sneakerheads. Here's a guy who's stating he can help out folks and yall hate..i dont get it...wise up young'ns
Help? son you giving up 3 pairs of shoes for 1 from what i can read..... your basically paying FC prices in trades..... yea help...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

**** - we don't care about that crap, guys crawling out of no where talking nonsense and trades.... Hahahaha

i saw your collection...hurt

Originally Posted by air max 87

I don't post at all cause I of how ugly the shoe game has turned. Too many heads are here for a quick buck instead of helping out fellow sneakerheads. Here's a guy who's stating he can help out folks and yall hate..i dont get it...wise up young'ns
Help? son you giving up 3 pairs of shoes for 1 from what i can read..... your basically paying FC prices in trades..... yea help...
laugh.gif
aint trippin...i got tons of other kicks. im too old to line up...and id rather not spend my own cash...

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8
i saw your collection...hurt

Too many haters up on here. Let the man do his thing. I'm the NTer that has the deal with Willam for 3 Jordans for the Yeezys in a size 8. I don't believe any member has said that he never came thru for them...so stop hating and get on your grind. I'm from the nikepark, boon magazine, 23jumpmanst days....I don't post at all cause I of how ugly the shoe game has turned.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom