Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Sneakerpimp like will and I have said there is camping involved so in the end you will be paying retail plus a camp premium. Also how do u see him causingmayhem? Just like you and every other person who wants these whether it be for reselling, to rock, or jus to say they have them everyone is doing therehomework. I will say this though don't get caught up in the hype and thinking that these will flood eBay and prices will fall. Asking after the drop forhelp is no bueno lol.

Am I (and my associates) The only happy NT member(s) in this thread?
Long live happy NikeTalkers
laugh.gif

Nike corp. is definitely laughing 2 the bank on this one
roll.gif

^^^^believe me Riqo7, I know!!!!!
Once all the sizes are stabilized my PM's will go out, that won't happen until about 2-3 days before launch tho.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Am I (and my associates) The only happy NT member(s) in this thread?
Long live happy NikeTalkers
laugh.gif

Nike corp. is definitely laughing 2 the bank on this one
roll.gif
I am happy
smile.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif

ZOMG 11 DAYS AWAY

HYPE HYPE HYPE

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Jumpman.... What is he doing that people can't do for themselves? That's what I would like to know. If any sneaker head wants these bad enough, they will find the nearest location and go camp. Am I wrong?? I don't think people need directions to go camp..... For all that you and a group of ppl will go camp, I just don't see the difference

have you ever thought people that cant camp its not because they dont want but because either because they live far away or they have a job they can't miss. Not every is lucky enough to live in nyc were they get every release. I live 3 to 4 hours away from the nearest spot that's getting them. That's 8 hours round trip for a pair of shoes. Do I want them? Yes. But 8 hours is a lot more then people that just have to walk a couple blocks to camp.

I guess you didnt read what i wrote, you can take the time to scroll up and do so. I work and won't have time to camp for a pair and once again i livein NYC, so as far as I'm concerned we are in the same boat....and if you aren't willing to travel I suggest you get your $ up because you're goingto have to pay.

ive been happy ... i got my pairs on lock so no worring for me...im just lucking around and seeing madd peeps hatin on william rivera when he tryna help....smh

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Sneakerpimp like will and I have said there is camping involved so in the end you will be paying retail plus a camp premium. Also how do u see him causing mayhem? Just like you and every other person who wants these whether it be for reselling, to rock, or jus to say they have them everyone is doing there homework. I will say this though don't get caught up in the hype and thinking that these will flood eBay and prices will fall. Asking after the drop for help is no bueno lol.

I don't need advice..I'm gonna get my pair regardless, and don't worry I won't need pairs from you or the other band of campers, I hope itdoesn't rain like last time, or isn't too cold for you guys.
laugh.gif
....Thank God for a job, and money not being an issue when all else fails... out of curiousity, did you get the Zens Baby J?? Blackice?? orRico?thakickboss?

^lol I wasn't giving you advice, just simply answering your question. I have a job and money is not an issue for me either, I hope you get your pair.Hopefully it won't rain or be to cold. No I didn't get the zen's but I also didn't attempt to.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

1. Some people dont mind camping... hell, I think some enjoy it
  2. Some people are so frail they don't know how to get someone to help them on an employee apreciation
  3. Some people are too busy and don't mind being overcharged.
these people don't reflect me or you, so their pms have nothing to do with the point in case.
I'm not trying to flame you... just trying to help you save some embarrassment, I hope the rumors about people getting fired on 34th for their biz being on NT isnt true
embarassed.gif

Edit: and you know why I Pmed you, it was to help us both out with the least amount of work possible.
and in the future its still on the table.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I just have 2 peapod a lil cuz G reconize G
pimp.gif

I may have 2 make it happen with you for the sake of the future
roll.gif

putting self business out there FTW, (ya'll noobs see how it works for me
laugh.gif
)

Ok... so I'm in Chitown... HoH may be a possibility... but there are other more quiet QS spots around town... I've got my own merry band of campers andwe are simply in need of a good spot on the low low... if anybody got that info out there... I will ship for the exact amount charged plus S&H...
pimp.gif

^^^^That is fair, but why edit such a simple post
nerd.gif
lol j/p
I'm at work so I'm typing fast... let me add that if I can get the good cop for me and my camp then I will be willing to trade for theZens in 10-11...

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Ok... so I'm in Chitown... HoH may be a possibility... but there are other more quiet QS spots around town... I've got my own merry band of campers and we are simply in need of a good spot on the low low... if anybody got that info out there... I will ship for the exact amount charged plus S&H...
pimp.gif
I got a place for you to camp
devil.gif
devil.gif

There are only 7 places in the city that got them... no quiet spots for u to get yeezys that havent been blown up yet... LOL. and if there was, i would haveseen on the store list(which received yeezys
tongue.gif
)

And sneakerpimp, yes i did. I'm prob not gonna be able to purchase the black/pink tho. I'd rather get tan anyway.

^^^^believe me Riqo7, I know!!!!!
Once all the sizes are stabilized my PM's will go out, that won't happen until about 2-3 days before launch tho.

Will, I appreciate everything you do for this community and if these guys cant see that then I will gladly buy all the pairs that your peoples get...You knowhow to reach me!!!

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Ok... so I'm in Chitown... HoH may be a possibility... but there are other more quiet QS spots around town... I've got my own merry band of campers and we are simply in need of a good spot on the low low... if anybody got that info out there... I will ship for the exact amount charged plus S&H...
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

There are only 7 places in the city that got them... no quiet spots for u to get yeezys that havent been blown up yet... LOL. and if there was, i would have seen on the store list(which received yeezys
tongue.gif
)

And sneakerpimp, yes i did. I'm prob not gonna be able to purchase the black/pink tho. I'd rather get tan anyway.

You again? Were you around when the Laser IVs released? There were some spots in the hood that got them... in Roseland and Englewood no less... just cause youwork at a store don't mean you got all the info... and apparently you lacking something else too wince you will "not be able to purchase" theblack joints...
wink.gif

pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

There are only 7 places in the city that got them... no quiet spots for u to get yeezys that havent been blown up yet... LOL. and if there was, i would have seen on the store list(which received yeezys
tongue.gif
)

You again? Were you around when the Laser IVs released? There were some spots in the hood that got them... in Roseland and Englewood no less... just cause you work at a store don't mean you got all the info... and apparently you lacking something else too wince you will "not be able to purchase" the black joints...
wink.gif
My manager won't let me. he let me get a pair of grey for the l
wink.gif
w.

I was around when black lasers released and yes i know more spots got them than NT etc. I was at P&J
laugh.gif

But i know those spots WILL NOT get yeezys. 100%. the only way theyll have them is if someone is reselling them instore.

Leaders, Self Concious, Snyx, Succezz, STA, HoH, NT. actually there is ANOTHER spot that is on the low... and most of you will never even know that isexists...
pimp.gif

Omg you guys are something else, i left this thread got some neck, food, butt, and sleep and ya dudes still ^&%$#$%^ on my *&(^% will for trying tohelp NTers out. You guys should focus on getting a chick to get a nut off with rather than be on this thread wasting your lives.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

Omg you guys are something else, i left this thread got some neck, food, butt, and sleep and ya dudes still ^&%$#$%^ on my *&(^% will for trying to help NTers out. You guys should focus on getting a chick to get a nut off with rather than be on this thread wasting your lives.
smh.gif

Agree but then again why not get neck while on NT ?

We all get it G ...
I have her roll up then get neck while
pimp.gif

and the beat goes on .....

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Call it what you want i could care less what you think. Sometimes you like a shoe and and get it because its accesible and you may possibly want to wear it or trade for a better shoe.....
happy.gif
tired.gif
lol if you want that size 11 holla at me i got that.
You might want to go on a pursuit for some cheeks too, seems like this thread is stressing you out.
roll.gif
How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

My manager won't let me. he let me get a pair of grey for the l
wink.gif
w.

I was around when black lasers released and yes i know more spots got them than NT etc. I was at P&J
laugh.gif

But i know those spots WILL NOT get yeezys. 100%. the only way theyll have them is if someone is reselling them instore.

Leaders, Self Concious, Snyx, Succezz, STA, HoH, NT. actually there is ANOTHER spot that is on the low... and most of you will never even know that is exists...
pimp.gif
I know that spot......I run the Chi
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom