Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

edit:SneakGeekz has the funds 2 plot something big and do some damage in this game. All it takes is funds, a vision, motivation/hunger, and direction.
Not 2 "blow up" any1s spot, but I know every1 got that sneakgeekz e-mail recently.
I am cool with all the bosses in the game at this point. Whether it be a retired sneaker pimp like 160jordansdeep or a training and properly funded Sneakgeekz 2 everyone from the outlet thread. (I did not forget about that) "I am cool with all the bosses" --T.I. ft. Swizz Beats Swag My Rag
Truth be told, the culture is dying and the game is waiting 2 be evolved and taken over.

But back 2 the Black/Pink Yeezys
as I stated before, I, myself am personally camping for a size 8 (my size) and it is for an OG NT member from the year of 2000.He is giving me 3 Air Jordan retro plus colors from '00-'01. He is sending only left feet of them 2 get me camping. Once the 8 is secured, I will ask him 2 ship the other 3 right feet. The saturday of release I will walk 2 the main post office a few blocks away and double box over night the insured package. From this moment on NikeTalk knows my moves. So in the end, I am not a re-seller, and the pair I am getting (my size) is not going 2 ebay, and has a pre-destinated home.

This game is so crazy that I can't even promise a NikeTalk member any size because when I got ihustles pair, it was an 11, it was not even his size. (my bad) That is why I am personally going 2 handle my business 2 get my 3 Air Jordan retros from this deal... On top of that, I have 2 flip a pair 2 get trade back for Zens, like Uncle Sam CDP 1 did.and Sam, Since we ended up getting your og Yeezys for 450 (the same price I gave Ihustle) That means you have 2 get an extra pair of the Black/pinks and eBay that one 2 make up for not paying retails for the sneaker in the first place (herbs think about that for a minute)
If any NT member cannot afford this shoe but want 2 camp out for it PM, it is getting that said, this is why I am NikeTalk.

You are def on crack, why do you think anyone cares about all this??? I don't see how you are helping people. You have been rambling for pages. We dont care about your trade, get your pairs/pairs and go about your business. Its one thing if you are actually helping the members that have "0 chance of getting these" like you said but you're only helping yourself, and you are NikeTalk?? the game is waiting to be evolved and taken over by who?? I have no respect for sneak geek or his collection, I respect members that hunt for their kicks and been in this game for years, just t anyone can spend $ to get samples, or kicks months before but i don't respect it. That doesn't make him a sneaker head or part of the culture. Yea the videos are cute but so what, the sneakers are gonna eventually come out, only the kids oooh and ahh at that.

Lastly, what the eff is up with these damn Fulton videos, maybe out of towners find this entertaining/interesting but its sad he's showing love to them arabs, those stores don't get love. They are all about trying to hit people over the head. I've been in those stores,back in the day, the two on the same block, the one with the big heater (bk ppl know what it is) and I straight bark on these dudes, cause I wouldn't pay those prices, you're desperate if you have to go in there to get a pair of anything, rather show FC love then them arabs. Arabs never had accounts for the kicks that were in those stores and had fakes from time to time, %#+$ them arabs.
mad.gif

ur damn right..that store deserves 0 love!!!!! they have no account !!!!! and the yezzys are still on the shelf
eek.gif
Sneakerpimp is speaking the truth...couldnt have put it anybetter
pimp.gif

I am satisfied 2 know the fact that Nike/Footlocker is (still) capable of releasing a G-money shoe. I like in the city where this always goes down at. Please believe next time this G-money shoe comes around 2 NYC I won't be a nice guy, unless you give me them infareds
pimp.gif

If corporate is reading this (and I know you are) i think it is time you test your waters at targeting another city?
Or is NYC the true home of the OG hypebeast?
I have always told my right hand camp partners that no matter how limited a shoe is, it is always a GR 2 us New Yorkers. Early tho.
i hate your guts but this much is the damn truth

I will be hype beasting for the rest of this thread. No facts, just miserable hype. I have been the hero for 2 long, that I am now becoming the villain. Andyes, I am on drugs when I post
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

that explains a lot, who have you been a hero for haha, this guy is a joke honestly, what do you mean when you say a gr for us new yorkers dudes camped for 4days haha

What does that prove?? Everyone in here isn't from NYC, and are you helping them? and yes this was a hypebeast release worst than any other. I got my pairof zens, spent $550. I wasn't on anyones line so I paid the price....I just don't see your contribution to the game

He meant that its easy for New Yorkers to get most kicks than ppl in other parts of the US... And I agree with that when we talking foams, special HOH releasesand so forth but we've never seen anything like this yeezy shhh before.... Ppl were camped from like weds/thurs in the pouring rain, and lots of ppl missedout

^ It's been stated numerous times that Will helps out by getting people to camp out for fellow NTers who don't have access to pairs. And I would saythe simple fact that he is willing to go out of his way and take the time to find people to do this is helping. Also who else do you know that charges retail?So what you have to pay a camp premium, are you gunna camp out for 2-3 days? No. Are you willing to pay the eBay prices? Maybe, but why do that when youdon't have to. At the end of the day the help is/was there for others, take it or leave it.

^^^^Thank you baby J. Did u finalize the deal that you were working on 2 help a NT member?
If not welcome aboard
I will be camp ready as soon as I receive my package.

Jumpman.... What is he doing that people can't do for themselves? That's what I would like to know. If any sneaker head wants these bad enough, theywill find the nearest location and go camp. Am I wrong?? I don't think people need directions to go camp..... For all that you and a group of ppl will gocamp, I just don't see the difference

^ Will for the most part it's done, I'm still doing some homework and I got my ears open.

Sneakerpimp he is getting pairs for people who don't have access to them whether it be bcuz the only store around them is X hours away, they don'twanna camp, or there not looking to pay Kobe in Colorado prices. I can't answer your question any differently really but I will say this, ask the peoplewho he has camped for why it's different, and why they went through him.

This thread is pure comedy. I have concluded this. The people in cities that done have access to these(like myself) are pist off because the people that dohave access want to charge way more then retail to help people out. In all honesty i think it is fair, because unless its a family member or a good friend, whywouldnt you want to make a little extra change of these. I mean I am doing everything in my power to grab a pair or 2 of the black joints. My dude Will isntdoing anything wrong, he really is trying to help, so i applaud you for that. So i think we should stop hating, and just enjoy the sneaker for those of youthat have access to them. Alright thats my 2 cents

BabyJ if that's the case, and he is getting NTers Yeezys with no access pairs for retail then that's all good and well, all I see is this dude causingmayhem. I'm on the hunt just like the other NTers. I'm doing homework, checking stores, and networking.. I'm in Bk and nothing is guaranteed whenstores like Premium Goods are selling at $500 a pop, or doing a raffle, Alife upping prices to $650, all of these stores are selling out and its leavingconsumers screwed. I will be at work, and not out on the street camping... When shhh hits the fan, if I have to pay I will. Hope everyone gets their pairs andfor a good price. Carry on

There is a camp involved, that is way retail is out of the window...
I charged $450 at hype peak, when it was averaging $800
I got it like that.

the only way i will pay more than retail for these is if kanye himself delivers them, and does a private concert for me and my homies. SMH at all the BS thatis surrounding these shoes...

Jumpman.... What is he doing that people can't do for themselves? That's what I would like to know. If any sneaker head wants these bad enough, they will find the nearest location and go camp. Am I wrong?? I don't think people need directions to go camp..... For all that you and a group of ppl will go camp, I just don't see the difference

have you ever thought people that cant camp its not because they dont want but because either because they live far away or they have a job they can'tmiss. Not every is lucky enough to live in nyc were they get every release. I live 3 to 4 hours away from the nearest spot that's getting them. That's8 hours round trip for a pair of shoes. Do I want them? Yes. But 8 hours is a lot more then people that just have to walk a couple blocks to camp.

If I am such a fool, why did EVERYONE in this thread PM me?
laugh.gif

You guys cannot stop me, so flame on
pimp.gif
  1. Some people dont mind camping... hell, I think some enjoy it
  2. Some people are so frail they don't know how to get someone to help them on an employee apreciation
  3. Some people are too busy and don't mind being overcharged.
these people don't reflect me or you, so their pms have nothing to do with the point in case.
I'm not trying to flame you... just trying to help you save some embarrassment, I hope the rumors about people getting fired on 34th for their biz being onNT isnt true
embarassed.gif

Edit: and you know why I Pmed you, it was to help us both out with the least amount of work possible.
and in the future its still on the table.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I am such a fool, why did EVERYONE in this thread PM me?
laugh.gif

You guys cannot stop me, so flame on
pimp.gif

I never sent you a pm.
eyes.gif

This thread has been pure comedy for the past week though !
roll.gif

If you really want these shoes you can get them, you just have to research & sacrifice.

Back
Top Bottom