Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

you really think so baby jumpman?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

William if you want me to camp with you just say so homie. you don't need to post my name EVERY SINGLE TIME you post
laugh.gif

this is too comical
roll.gif

http://b3.s3.quickshareit.com/*****asswill3b7d57.gif

i thought you're from NYC wilbur? isn;t that on the east?
laugh.gif

^^^^about a hundred pages back every post you would put in this thread was "see you in may will"... Why?
could that same "W" stand for umm... "W"-illiam?
happy.gif

So... the last 10 pages = gtek trying to stunt and a Bromance between will and upand coming.

i need something else to do on thursdays:/

blackice you summed it up well
laugh.gif
...William is ridin the peapod but doesn't want to admit that he wants to see me for the black yeezy release NO ROMO

sneakerpimp- rapido doesn't have pairs for everyone, William does i thought?

loloololooloolol.^^^..ight so rivera got me... so that will be a sz 10.5 for $215 + tax and what are those crackheads charging to wait on line for a week???

sneaker thugs
laugh.gif

william, put me on the top of that list. you know you gonna hold down my pair already. I'll be sleeping, just buy me my pair. thanks in advance
laugh.gif

^thats what im talking about....saturday morn cartoons and a big bowl of cereal, and riveras yeezy street team can cop the kicks....

exactly sneakerpimp, we on the same page
laugh.gif

will's e-thug team will do all the work...forreal though, if William can cop SEVEN pairs of kryptonates BY HIMSELF, then why not do the same for yeezys
laugh.gif

o wait, that kryptonate thing never fell through did it
laugh.gif
roll.gif

^ thats what im sayin
smh.gif

certain NTer wants to post my name on every single one of his posts, so you know Im gonna say something
laugh.gif

BP since you're in here, nice PS you did on the yeezys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Opinions on whether people like the current Yeezy Heel Strap on Kanye's earlier sketches?
4001601fe74b7b77d89f792cd231d3886ba63d51.bmp

I personally like the current one, but this one is also dope.

Back
Top Bottom