Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by KingRamey

^^^^what's going on and what is this "work" we are putting in
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

smh.gif
at what this thread has become...
Agreed.

No info is even bein posted, it's just people here and there braggin that they got their spots and *!@$.

I need info on that sample pair ...and on those GR releases.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by BP the owner

smh.gif
at what this thread has become...
Agreed.

No info is even bein posted, it's just people here and there braggin that they got their spots and *!@$.

I need info on that sample pair ...and on those GR releases.

same here. and i just need to know if the RD is may 2nd?

you tell me babyJB
laugh.gif

will is not givin out free pairs MAD. he's helpin the community and to show that "william rivera 3 is NT"

laugh.gif
roll.gif

peace by may 2nd?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

peace?

http://b3.s3.quickshareit.com/*****asswill3b7d57.gif

just lock this thread, and start a new one on the 1st or day before
laugh.gif

any of these samples comin out?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

peace?

just lock this thread, and start a new one on the 1st or day before
laugh.gif

any of these samples comin out?
nerd.gif

Dude enough...do you like looking at him or something?? I never seen another dude post anotha dudes pic so much....

do people know where they getting their pairs or have a game plan?? i figure stores are gonna have them within the next week. I know everyones goal is to copfor retail but it wont be going down that way for most

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

do people know where they getting their pairs or have a game plan?? i figure stores are gonna have them within the next week. I know everyones goal is to cop for retail but it wont be going down that way for most
No.
laugh.gif

They receive them days before the scheduled release in 'cases'

Can someone make the gif of me, I would like 2 make it my avy. Thanks in advance.
On that note, allow me 2 apoligize for any feelings I have hurt. I just need it 2 be perfectly clear thatt I run the boards. Lets stay quiet until some realfacts surface.

Back
Top Bottom