Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

William if you want me to camp with you just say so homie. you don't need to post my name EVERY SINGLE TIME you post
laugh.gif

this is too comical
roll.gif

http://b3.s3.quickshareit.com/*****asswill3b7d57.gif

i thought you're from NYC wilbur? isn;t that on the east?
laugh.gif

who is that and what is he saying?

That is me in gif. That was during the Mcfly campout or HoH Penny foam camp outs. (Can't remember which one)
The video is up on youtube.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

That is me in gif. That was during the Mcfly campout or HoH Penny foam camp outs. (Can't remember which one)
The video is up on youtube.

You the dude that had all them chairs out ???

^^^no, I only (used) buy 2 pairs at most.
being that I am experienced at this, I am attempting 2 test my skills at this upncoming launch. I am really happy with NT's response 2 this.
hate/flame=a job well done

Been in NT for years, it has made me an animial/ there's rules 2 this, so im writting me a manuel/ a step by step post count, 2 boast about/ why areupncoming sneakers heads all ghost now?
I'm sorry NT, but I have been extremely entertained at all eyes on me in recent days. I have been sleeping much better.

This next colorway is sure 2 hit NDC, with the next colorway be on swoosh...

http://b3.s3.quickshareit.com/*****asswill3b7d57.gif

I'm so lost whose this and what's the story behind it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo Will! I hope you get me on that list! I aint heard back from you since you gave me the run down on how your operation works and I told you my size.

There are mad people that im putting down, and there are people that I don't trust. Whoever puts the work in is rocking. I am not doing this for the money,im doing it 2 send the message. W. Rivera 3 is NikeTalk

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

There are mad people that im putting down, and there are people that I don't trust. Whoever puts the work in is rocking. I am not doing this for the money, im doing it 2 send the message. W. Rivera 3 is NikeTalk

Well I'd be all about puttin in the work and doin my part, but my problem is, I'm in Tx. I'm down to pay your fee, I was just trying to preparemyself for how much your fee might run me. (Depending on how many days y'all will be camping out). You can trust me! I need these!

^^^^I know I can trust someone from Texas 2 paypal me...
The people I cannot trust are the locals.
You guys should see the PM's I have been getting
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom