Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Thanks for the compliment. Hate is the new love. I would assume my style is loved by my haters
happy.gif

As I get the comprise the list of NikeTalkers that will join me in the upncoming campout, I will put everyone in contact with each other. Let us not forget, Iam turing this upncoming launch a NikeTalk event.
So for those that think I am feeding them the inside word and plan 2 do something slick, you will exposed over here.

yep hate sure is the new love. keep on hatin homie
wink.gif

Niketalk event? is this similar to idea of bringing Nike Inc. together with NT? what ever happened to that anyway?
laugh.gif

is this your way of talkin to me, through posts on NT? very manly
laugh.gif

lets back to the topic now...

I'm still trying 2 get NTers 2 camp out at my spots, rather than Ebayers, ya dig?
Should I bring this 2 iss? sike, but maybe... nah, sike

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'm still trying 2 get NTers 2 camp out at my spots, rather than Ebayers, ya dig?

NYC? What part...I'm down, and serious...pm me if you gotta.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

they usually PM me

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I don't pm upncoming NTers that I am trying 2 help, they usually PM me and tell what the problem is. I then decide what would be the best method 2 help them.

laugh.gif
pure comedy and subliminals all in one

^^^subliminal?
maybe what you quoted was subliminal, but I have been extremely direct throughout the past 200 pages.
I have My plan 100% ready and able 2 other NTers 2 share the experience

Back
Top Bottom