Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

i don't understand why they wouldn't drop that colorway... it should be GR, it would sell #%%@ tons, the colors are way more mainstream friendly...

so you guys think the resell for these black & pinks are gonna be much higher, and stay higher longer, if not permanently?...

i'm starting to think so...

they are the most favored colorway, the buzz from this last release is hyping them up more, and a lot of shops are seeing how much they coulda got for 'emthe first time around and are probably gonna up the price this time around...

not so sure you're gonna be able to cop these after release date for the $400 - $500 range the zen greys have been going for...

jphonix...no hate my dude...

but why does it feel like you just say the same thing over and over again everytime you post???

it's either

A. something about ebay prices coming down. or something relating to the buzz and hype pricing

or

B. how the GITD colorway HAS to come out.

i dunno, i've said a lot on those subjects, sure, but at least i'm staying on topic, and not engaging in flame wars with people over nonsense. andi've tried to provide info to newjacks of this thread who didn't do their back reading to find the answers to their questions..

i just think the hype's kinda wild on this. personally, i've never seen anything like this b4... hardcore heads came up here braggin' about havingspots on smash, but as it ended up they couldn't cop a single pair at their own local spots... for instance, you tried to convince me to give you $500 -$600 for a pair because you were so sure you had like 3 or 4 pairs on lock, but in the end i didn't do it, and as it turned out you couldn't even getyourself a pair, your boy had to hook you up... woulda been a waste of time having my money tied up with you...

not your fault, but that's how wild the hype is on these. you thought there was no buzz in your spot, and it was gonna be easy, turned out you couldn'teven cop...

in another example, only mjs collected, a reliable NT'er with a manager hook up at a big spot, who's had no trouble copping multiple pairs of limitedjawns, has a strong rep for it, couldn't get one single pair (from what i've heard) of these...

luckily i had another hook up that did come through...

this has been a SERIOUS release... i'm here to talk about it... LOL!

^^^^I thought you had no internet for 2nite?
How come I have not been flamed?
I will do some more h.w. for these shoes 2mrw, Do i have any more upncoming NT campers for the next Air Yeezy?

^ I meant on my house computer, I'm posting from my phone. I've seen some jabs thrown at you but that's a given considering you are William Rivera3. But on another note add me to your list, I'll see you in May.

http://b3.s3.quickshareit.com/*****asswill3b7d57.gif

After that,i dont think the dude has been back to HOH
laugh.gif

I can see why
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

http://b3.s3.quickshareit.com/*****asswill3b7d57.gif

After that,i dont think the dude has been back to HOH
laugh.gif

I can see why
roll.gif
Why do you keep posting this @%*%!%# .GIF and what does it mean?

laugh.gif
@ the "Yeezy" cast.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

you guys will catch on sooner or later
wink.gif
laugh.gif

and why does this dude keep sayin my name? if you want me to come out in may for yeezys,let me know
laugh.gif

and btw If you're still broke come may,don't go askin dudes for $ cause we all know you don't pay the $ back
smh.gif
laugh.gif

scammers FTL

hype hype hype
IMO
grey≥tan>black

edit: why is there always so much hate on william rivera?
he's one of the most entertaining guys on NT(no h
embarassed.gif
m
eyes.gif
)

wha'd you wake up and had my name in mind?
laugh.gif

you still "recruiting" for this release?
roll.gif

yea william is very entertaining, right blackice?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom