Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Air Yeezys got you down?
tired.gif

Still Regret not getting a pair?
frown.gif

Well Here are a couple of place where you can purchase on line RIGHT NOW!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=311

http://www.flightclubla.com/p.php?fc=la&c=new&i=041035

And you always got : http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_tr..._nkw=nike+air+yeezy&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Congrats!! And welcome to the select few of only 3,000 who have a pair WORLDWIDE!!!!
wink.gif

Caution: Shoes above will cost a arm and a leg...but hey it the Yeezys!!! MANE!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I got a question for those getting the black/pink pair....What will you wear with them??

I mean the zen grey's pretty much go with everything. But for the black/pink pair...i mean, you have to wear pink with them. I see no other option...other than all black or gray.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by chatta718

good ppl on the yezzys....ill just wait for my TK supras when they drop way better less HYPE IMO

You go do that buddy. You won't be missed.

spend ur 500+ and be happy
roll.gif
You know you done #%#%+% up, right?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....500? Never that. I paid retail for the Zen Grey's thank you very much. And will be doing the same for the Black/Pink's.

So good luck waiting for your LESS HYPED TK Supra's. Probably had to settle for those huh??
embarassed.gif

I'm sorry for you man.

nah no settling here... just not sleeping outside of my crib for some sneakers.... its not important to me unlike some ppl.. u act like the YEEZYS are thehottest even this year..its clearly like i said better stuff comin out..so stop frontin clown

good ppl on the yezzys....ill just wait for my TK supras when they drop way better less HYPE IMO

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....500? Never that. I paid retail for the Zen Grey's thank you very much. And will be doing the same for the Black/Pink's.

So good luck waiting for your LESS HYPED TK Supra's. Probably had to settle for those huh??
embarassed.gif

I'm sorry for you man.

nah no settling here... just not sleeping outside of my crib for some sneakers.... its not important to me unlike some ppl.. u act like the YEEZYS are the hottest even this year..its clearly like i said better stuff comin out..so stop frontin clown
Aight that's great....

This thread is about the yeezy's so move on to the supra thread. Peace

Originally Posted by iHust1e

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

I'm sorry for you man.

nah no settling here... just not sleeping outside of my crib for some sneakers.... its not important to me unlike some ppl.. u act like the YEEZYS are the hottest even this year..its clearly like i said better stuff comin out..so stop frontin clown
Aight that's great....

This thread is about the yeezy's so move on to the supra thread. Peace

where did u come from????
bio077.jpg
the circus is here over MY opinon...

Naw....not anything like that..but I can def think of some outfits....
But hey if dont like then just save your money till the tans come out plenty of stuff can go with that...

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ prove there not real first buddy you can add it to your cart and buy there must be soemthing real about them for a legit site to allow you to buy them
They're obviously photoshopped. Noob.

It says on description that it is a custom sneaker And that it is ORDERABLE ! And your calling me a noob learn how to read I'm sick of these NT members that have 3000 posts and think they know everything learn how to read first !
Doesn't mean the picture isn't photoshopped. Noob, l2r.
& GTEK - That picture made me not like the Zen Greys with your Ronald Mc Donald lookin' feet, thanks alot.
grin.gif

So much talk over a terribly tacky looking shoe.

Just like Kanye's music. No substance. Just hype.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

So much talk over a terribly tacky looking shoe.

Just like Kanye's music. No substance. Just hype.
Damn... hype won't fool THIS guy!

Independent thinker right here, folks! A true revolutionary!

yawn2%5B3%5D.jpg

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I need a small endowed size 8...
Kream15, I have a question. Did you just saying im trying 2 prove myself?
What does my user name look like "Time Machine"? Hehe
Btw, I kno a website that got them for 3 bills right now. (Don't PM me for info about the site)
na that wasnt to you at all...im talkin about everyone talking about gtek and how all he wants to do is prove himself....no worries william riveranothing against you at all...

and gtek....i have my pair of zens sz 10 from kicks/hi and will get the blacks no doubt the same way (still waiting for the email but definitely notworried)...im not tripping like everyone else to find these shoes...like i said earlier do your hw and you wont have to go crazy....

it just makes me mad how gtek and Time Machine etc. try to come on this thread and prove themselves with just one hyped up shoe and then all of a suddendissappear because they a) didnt get the shoe they said they had on lock months ago b) they cant handle the criticism that comes on this thread and wasted alltheir money for the year on 2 shoes...

^^^What are you talking about man...I have nothing to prove....my shoes are here with me....I can care less what anyone else thinks.....good to hear you got apair though...
Will be posting pics of the blk/pink also when they come out. I know i will get mines regardless...if not from the connect, then from another boutique, if notthere than a couple of online sites, if not there then ebay....so dont worry bout me...just make sure you get yours!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ he aint no friend... offer him 400 thats decent imo
yea it was actually a friend of a friend
grin.gif
was looking toslip them anyway but 500 would be no point

why post about a place that is selling for 300 if you won't tell anyone? Just trying to tease people? Not cool.

Back
Top Bottom