Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by GTEK

http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=3274_5052a8d5912cd7a9d3bb2fdeece288.jpg Broke Bum? Never that
smile.gif
Fashion is my lifestyle

I been lurking for about the pass 100 or so pages..does feel like this thread grows by 5 pages a day...but I had to jump out on this...YOU are SOOOOO WACK for this picture....Two questions??
a) How wack do you feel knowing your WHOLE life saving fits be made into a shape around some kicks?? (Investments, real estate, cars etc cant be circled around some kicks...maybe the titles and pink slips..but not the actuall..)
b) How wack are little kids like you that dont have BANK ACCOUNTS?? (You're the dude that gets robb'd at the campout cause you got G's in your pocket...me I roll with my Debit or Amex homie...)

As far as the release goes..its been confirmed that this release WILL be similar to the Spizike release...The first will the most exclusive or limited (Greens or Spike Lee East Coast specifically 1-95 release only), the second will be limited but still obtainable (Black release or Black History Joints had both coast releases and sprinkled in the mid west)...the last will be mostly GR or Urban Accounts (True Blue released at Most Urban accounts with limited numbers but multiple accounts)...After that there will be a couple GR releases followed by European Exclusives....
Trust I been in this for a minute and my sources are VERY WELL connected....Shouts to Will...I got you homie..

Can I co-sign on this post? If you've been reading for 100 pages then you know I've been saying this for the longest... maybe your post count will lendmore credibility to the message but it would seem the end result is obvious.... and I look forward to that Tan GR...

Originally Posted by chatta718

good ppl on the yezzys....ill just wait for my TK supras when they drop way better less HYPE IMO

You go do that buddy. You won't be missed.

Everytime I see that pic the more fresher my yeezys look......
P.S who the hell reads 100 pages of a thread?

That poster that was posted about 50 pages back that had the Tan joint on it? It looks eerily similar to the posters that Foot Locker and Finish Line hang intheir windows...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

good ppl on the yezzys....ill just wait for my TK supras when they drop way better less HYPE IMO

spend ur 500+ and be happy
roll.gif
You know you done #%#%+% up, right?
laugh.gif

no i dont... actually transit has them for 500 and u can get ur pair too....

Everytime I see that pic the more fresher my yeezys look......
P.S who the hell reads 100 pages of a thread?

that pic doesn't make them look fresh as they really are
look at some professional pics...even some of the pics in this thread make them look A LOT sicker than your wack pick
you really think you're doing it
laugh.gif

I got a question for those getting the black/pink pair....What will you wear with them??

I mean the zen grey's pretty much go with everything. But for the black/pink pair...i mean, you have to wear pink with them. I see no other option...otherthan all black or gray.

haha....look at you in this thread...stop trying to prove yourself, everything you say and do just makes you look worse...just put the flame suit on and movealong before this thread gets locked and/or things get way worse

Hey William Rivera I know a place that still have a few pair online. What size are you looking for?

P.S. I bet KREAM 15 wish he had a pair of yeezys' hahaha.......... Please get off my nuts....what you follow all my posts and stare at my pics...probablygot it set as your desktop right now...f#ucking lame.....

I need a small endowed size 8...
Kream15, I have a question. Did you just saying im trying 2 prove myself?
What does my user name look like "Time Machine"? Hehe

Hey William Rivera I know a place that still have a few pair online. What size are you looking for?

P.S. I bet KREAM 15 wish he had a pair of yeezys' hahaha..........
PM me

I need a small endowed size 8...
Kream15, I have a question. Did you just saying im trying 2 prove myself?
What does my user name look like "Time Machine"? Hehe
Btw, I kno a website that got them for 3 bills right now. (Don't PM me for info about the site)

you got money?

bitsasswill318398.gif

whys my name always comin out this dudes mouth?
laugh.gif
everytime i get on NTi see wilbur talkin stupid.
laugh.gif
wilbur call them outlets
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I actually don't like them at all and wouldn't ever cop just wierd that everyone denys them being real but there actually forsale they could just be another hand made custom

It's a photoshop son.

Fresh enough/professional enough enrique 23?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

when did i say that you couldn't take a good pic of the yeezys? tell me.
you thought your other pic made them look fresh and i said that there were better pics of them. that was all

My bad dude....just dont know who to take serious on here...to many guys bickering and picking...feel me...
I hope everyone enjoys the picture.....and see how beautiful these kix really are.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

spend ur 500+ and be happy
roll.gif
You know you done #%#%+% up, right?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....500? Never that. I paid retail for the Zen Grey's thank you very much.And will be doing the same for the Black/Pink's.

So good luck waiting for your LESS HYPED TK Supra's. Probably had to settle for those huh??
embarassed.gif

I'm sorry for you man.

Back
Top Bottom