Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

glow-dark-air-yeezy.jpg

so i have a question....i this actually possible to do? like make the swoosh glow without having to recoat the swoosh all the time with gitd paint? i thinkthat would set off any yeezy just right....laces are a lil much but a swoosh to glow along with the sole would be pretty
pimp.gif

and back to the topic on hand....
air-yeezy-blk-499x435.jpg

LOL! Slowly this thread is turning into the Eggplant Foam thread! Oh yeah, if tryna cop for $300 checkout Philly! The store has been said already in thethread. I live close but dude was like if you really want them expect to campout for a couple of days. I don't think so now, I got a good job and ain'tlosing it for no sneakers, I might not be able to get. I only camped out once and that was for a day and half and that was for the PS3 which I didn't get!Please note though, if you thinking about camping out in Philly, although the store is not in a Sneakervilla Kensington area but this is Philly so be preparedfor wild pitbulls roaming the street and did I mention one of the highest murder rates in the United States...oh yeah GOOD LUCK! LOL! If you really need thestore name, pm.

Originally Posted by natec310

why post about a place that is selling for 300 if you won't tell anyone? Just trying to tease people? Not cool.
agreed
By this point of the game, everyone knows where I stand with this next Yeezy launch. I have a finalized game plan that consist of camping. If you are willing 2camp for 2-3 days, welcome aboard team upncoming Yeezy owners.
For everyone willing 2 pay my camp premiums 2 get a pair, Listen up.
I will wait until all the sizes I can get are confirmed before I make any promises 2 any NikeTalker. This will not be confirmed until the night before launch.

yeah i know what you mean.
i just meant for the ppl that havent been able to get the grey pair, then to know its floating around the internet for 300 is maddening haha.

i've seriously been thinking about hitting one of my pairs up with glow in the dark paint on the swoosh...

i'm also starting to really think about passing on the black & pinks... after seeing more pix of 'em with people actually wearing them, they'renot as appealing to me... i think they need pink laces or something...

^^^have you watched keri hilson's new video yet?? You can see them worn live in there....

^^^^Exactly! If I can get a a pair, like I said earlier in this thread, pink laces equals CRACK! However, you NTers wouldn't understand!

I always hated putting different laces in...but hey do you....Do they have glow in dark laces avaliable anywhere? That would be dope!

i think i found a pretty good deal for the zen greys considering their current prices. i will be copping them. this pair is sz. 9.5 so it's pretty hard tpfind a good deal

yeah, i've seen the keri hilson video... still don't know if i'm completely sprung on these yet, think when it's all said and done the zengrey's are gonna be my fav colorways out of these first 3, and i think they'll be the holy grails, because i think people will eventually like them thebest too, and they're the first.

if i cop the black & pinks, i've got a 2nd pair of these same pink laces that came with these am90's i i.d.'d, i'm thinking they'llmatch perfectly:

l_e74daf8afa834bd7a4a65ba73496edf4.jpg

Originally Posted by GTEK

I always hated putting different laces in...but hey do you....Do they have glow in dark laces avaliable anywhere? That would be dope!
you're crazy son, different laces can completely set off a shoe imo... doesn't always work, sometimes they're best as they come, butother times, it's a must! i've had shoes i didn't like until i put a different color lace up in 'em, then they became favorites...

i think i got into different laces from i.d.ing so many shoes, having the option made me start putting more though into it...

i copped white glow in the dark laces for the zen greys and they totally set the shoe off imo... will post pix soon...

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

A few screen caps from the Video. I know they're are better pictures out there, but they look great on-foot.

2vmwui9.jpg

Yeah, yeezy's look great on feet...I know...but seriously...to all of you getting pairs....what will you wear with them? I'm interested to see what youguys can pull off. I know we all don't have hot pink in our wardrobes...

Hey please do post those pics.....I would love to see the strings glowing also.....
Where did you get the glow in dark laces?

holy &*%$ someone justbought those black and pinks on ebay for 2,500
guess home boy couldnt wait two weeks
damn i coulda copped a new car for that

^^^have you watched keri hilson's new video yet?? You can see them worn live in there....
Any real man wouldnt be looking at the shoes in the video. They would be looking at how sexy Keri is in the video lol.

Ok back to the topic at hand....

Samples and complex.com confirmed they will never be released....
and to !*+@%++ yungpyro 07...its hard to look at keri when the whole damn screen is taken over by a pair of yeezys...
Damn do everybody on NTK just come on forums to talk #%%%???

Originally Posted by novaballer

can anyone tell me whats the word on these???

I heard this might be the "GR" release in the future.
pimp.gif

man screw it, make it available to everybody! I just want a pair for myself

Samples and complex.com confirmed they will never be released....

link to where they said that please?

i'm staying faithful they'll eventually release those... they're way too hot not to... i have a feeling they'll be the first colorway morewidely available too...

Back
Top Bottom