Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hopefully i can get my 12 i bought one and left them on the bus
frown.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
and i copped a 13, was too big so i gave them to my boy :/ blk/pinkhere i come
pimp.gif

man, the more pix i see of the blacks, the more i'm not feeling them as much.

definitely prefer the zen greys the most out of these 3 droppin this year.

really, really hoping that fire red pair drop tho, they are sooooooo fire!

I would love to cop a black pair of Yeezys but I'm not feeling the OD of Y's and the hot pink on these.

I have to agree with jphonix. I'm not feeling the black and pink so much anymore. Too many different textures. I'll wait for better pics to decide.

yeah, too many different textures, that shiny, textured strap does not sit right with me (it works better on the zen greys, but not these), the black swooshAND the black laces AND the black outsole. just too much black all around...

i dunno, might look better to me with a pink outsole or some pink laces, something to break it up a bit...

that fire red/glow in the dark tour colorway however, it's got a very nice balance of colors throughout the shoe, not too much of one color in any sectionwithout something breaking it up...

if i find out for sure it's gonna drop then i'll skip the rest of the colorways about to drop. but i'm sure it is, why would they be making moresamples to give out to celebrities? kanye's already got his pairs i'm sure...

I like how the new colorway doesn't have the Y's on them. I would love the first colorway more if the shoe had a slick strap.

anyone with a size 11 in the greys want to post/PM me some pics of their pair? including the box tag, inside shoe tag, and other details like the strap fromthe side so you can see the material under it. some one emailed me telling me the guy i bought mine from isn't legit. i'm 99.9% sure they are real, butnow this guy put some doubt in my mind
smh.gif

help me get some peace of mind. thanks.

These newly designed Yeezy's are not as great as the initial samples i had.
smh.gif

For some reason, they do not do it for me. With the chance to even "bespoke" a pair for $2000 i still did not care to acquire them.
ohwell.gif

I can see the internet thinks otherwise based off the eBay prices!
laugh.gif

PO

I would love to see a blue tinted glow in the dark sole on a black or dark based colorway.

I just took mine out of the box for the second time to send pictures of them to my friend...

The sole really does glow intensely.
eek.gif

I want some safety pairs now.
nerd.gif

People are Odeeing on these.
Idk yet i might be odee too when i receive my pair.
They look aight, i hope ya baggy dudes get some fitted jeans for these.

Back
Top Bottom