Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

200 Pages
pimp.gif
of constant arguing and ebay talk...

No doubt in regards to all the arguing and Ebay talk. Don't seem as if there is much help going on in this thread. Seems more about making money insteadof helping.

Originally Posted by blakperl

No doubt in regards to all the arguing and Ebay talk. Don't seem as if there is much help going on in this thread. Seems more about making money instead of helping.
hmm. I'll beg to differ.

People are having enough trouble getting pairs for THEMSELVES.

And what I'm seeing is useless post after post asking the same questions that we're answered 50 pages ago. I'm not trying to be a stickler oranything. But quit being lazy. Do your research.

The spot where I got them? Before this release, I've never even heard of them before. But instead of asking to be breastfed by other NT'ers....I didsome research and got the proper info down.

So really...it's not that I don't see a lack of help going on...Cuz trust me...I had more than a handful of NT'ers blow up my inbox telling methey'd help me out with a pair. I just see dudes itching and moaning because they aren't being handed these for retail. Which isn't logicalconsidering some of the treks some people had to make in order to acquire these.

No matter what colorway Nike cones out with people will buy them regardless if they like them kuz the resellers will be lining up.....I like the black andpinks wouldn't mind copping 2 and trading one for the zen greys.....any bay area cats gonna camp out imma be lining up at the sf Shiek Il be the dude withthe propane stove cooking carne asada hahahhaha

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

No matter what colorway Nike cones out with people will buy them regardless if they like them kuz the resellers will be lining up.....I like the black and pinks wouldn't mind copping 2 and trading one for the zen greys.....any bay area cats gonna camp out imma be lining up at the sf Shiek Il be the dude with the propane stove cooking carne asada hahahhaha
carne asada? I wasn't planning on gettin the black/pink pair, but that might've just changed my mind.

Hahahahha if I camp I might as well go all out ya dig people proaly gonna get so hungry and be like let me buy a plate hahaha

Another plus about the blacks is that they hide the overbearing size of the shoe.

The zen greys look like boats.

I know they are boats
laugh.gif
, but still...the blacks hide it a bit more.

Hahahahha if I camp I might as well go all out ya dig people proaly gonna get so hungry and be like let me buy a plate hahaha

Ahaha me and my boys are thinking of doing the same thing for the next release. Last camp out, we just ordered like 5 boxes of pizza...and feasted all night onit....but a portable grill + propane tank....would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In response to Lyrical, It's not about where to cop the shoes from. I had my connect call me when the shoes came in; now paying that kind of money madethe difference. I'm simply going off what I've observed by reading the posts. Great, people helped you out. To me it seems others are trying to makemoney. Check out Ebay.

I remember for the grape release my Kuzn ordered pizza and people was like wasup il give u 5 for a slice

Well I mean...what else do you expect....

..it's an extremely limited release with money to be made...

...the help will only go so far....

You're not gonna drive 3 hours....camp for 16+ and just hook someone else up retail unless you've been cool with them for awhile.

You're not gonna sell additional pairs at retail when you seem them flood ebay caking at least 500-600. Just not gonna happen.

Especially AFTER the release.

Money makes the world go 'round.

I remember for the grape release my Kuzn ordered pizza and people was like wasup il give u 5 for a slice

I'll see you at SF Shiekh that's were I copped greys and Shiekh was cool so going back there with a few nt'ers and iss'ers so see you there forthe asada I'll bring the chips and soda

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Well I mean...what else do you expect....

You're not gonna drive 3 hours....camp for 16+ and just hook someone else up retail unless you've been cool with them for awhile.

ANYONE KNOW OF ALL THE NY SPOTS THAT WILL HAVE THEM? I'VE SEEN A LIST ON LIKE PAGE 169 OR SO BUT PEOPLE WERE SAYING THAT IT WAS FALSE...PLEASE POST THE SPOTS AGAIN. THANK YOU.

Back
Top Bottom