Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

instead of using the term "HypeBeast" i use this

(spongebob reference)
bd115ce55852f19007bcb4e46b90314cf99a47f.jpg

everyone gettin into all this Patty Hype!!

roll.gif

when somebody rockin some hyped shoes, i tell em the Rockin Patty Hype

sup, i havent been surfing this whole thread so i have a quick question. Will any yeezys be a GR so i dont have to wait in line for 4 weeks and six dayswithout bathing? thanks

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by clezzie

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

I just got this link from Wooly.
Thank you nephew.
http://www.back-door.it/ProdottoViewer.asp?Id=537
Legit??? And I hv no idea how much they are???
ohwell.gif
$447.36

Thanks. And does anybody know if they're legit?
nerd.gif
I tried to order from them but i don't think they ship to the US. I could be wrong though

man, does any1 kno where to look 4 these in dallas, tx. i heard 2 stores in dallas got the april 4th yeezy, and im pretty sure they'll get the black/pinkson may 2nd. i asked 2 other dudes on here 4rm dallas 4 info on where 2 get'em but they were booty tight and ignored me! so if any1 has any info 4 me plzholla at me. i missed out on the 1st release cuz im in college in kentucky, i wont miss the 2nd colorway!

just when i thought i was going to finally get my pair for a decent price, the website doesn't ship here.. So all my fellow NT'ers get at me if youhave a size 8.5 that you want to let go.

A question I've always had:

What is the upper of the Black pair made of? Looks just like spandex or some type of shiny, stretchy mesh.

I'm assuming it's suede... can anyone shed some light?

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

A question I've always had:

What is the upper of the Black pair made of? Looks just like spandex or some type of shiny, stretchy mesh.

I'm assuming it's suede... can anyone shed some light?

Yeah i've been wondering too. But it looks like suede.

Black leather would be much better.

Either way, I don't have enough.

Back
Top Bottom