Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by you big dummy

20090408dsc2270.jpg

5b724ae88bb8e5ac3b856b97f948ac885251d6.gif

That pic definitely confirms a GITD swoosh... and it's proof of what I have been speaking on pages and pages ago... the Yeezys will continue and GRs are on the way... as for the quality of these being lower... ****... look at the ribbing along the strap, the premium grain leather, and the satin finish liner...

I've been out the loop the last couple pages...is this colorway coming out???

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by you big dummy

20090408dsc2270.jpg

5b724ae88bb8e5ac3b856b97f948ac885251d6.gif

That pic definitely confirms a GITD swoosh... and it's proof of what I have been speaking on pages and pages ago... the Yeezys will continue and GRs are on the way... as for the quality of these being lower... ****... look at the ribbing along the strap, the premium grain leather, and the satin finish liner...

Wow that makes no sense and doesn't prove your right about anything at all just because only ONE sample pair was at a opening in a Nike store doesn'tmean they'll release or even be GR stop this hype cause there not GR and it not likely for them to be GR in the future or even release at all

yeah those navy/orange are the best, but i like the black/red too.

black/red are better than black/pink.

I'm going to need to get another job just for my shoe habit... Graphite/Red are out of control awesome.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Wooly11

^^^^Get at me SneakGeekz
That store has always been G'd up, every since kixclusive ads...
Why would he even post the spot though? I hate when people post spots because then everyone who uses the Internet knows where they are (speaking about spots in general). I hate that !*#%. This basically a handout for those who are too lazy to walk around BUT you better have money when you go in there. Nothing is cheap in there.
So it doesnt matter who knows about it...
calm down bro it seemed more like the store wanted to advertise the spot more than anything...the way he was repeating the address and the dudeshowing what shoes they had it seemed like a commercial. the store owners probably got at geeks and asked him to make the video.

dudes all reckless blowing up spots....blow up spots in yall own hood so your size can be sold out when a hot release drops

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Wooly11

^^^^Get at me SneakGeekz
That store has always been G'd up, every since kixclusive ads...
Why would he even post the spot though? I hate when people post spots because then everyone who uses the Internet knows where they are (speaking about spots in general). I hate that !*#%. This basically a handout for those who are too lazy to walk around BUT you better have money when you go in there. Nothing is cheap in there.
So it doesnt matter who knows about it...
calm down bro it seemed more like the store wanted to advertise the spot more than anything...the way he was repeating the address and the dude showing what shoes they had it seemed like a commercial. the store owners probably got at geeks and asked him to make the video.

Son, trust me, he does not need SneekGeekz to blow that spot up at all.

as elitist as it sounds, and i'm not normally like this, but i don't want any of these to see GR, i don't wanna see everyday douchebags rockin'these... only cats who really want them, that will camp out, got clout or a hook up to get 'em without a wait, or will pay a hefty price tag to cop (ofcourse with that will still come some douchebags who don't even really like 'em but rock 'em because of the hype and how limited they are, but withonly 3k per pair, most of 'em will find homes with genuine sneaker heads).

How do ya take pics of them glowing in the dark like that? I tried and mines look horrible

Originally Posted by jphonix

as elitist as it sounds, and i'm not normally like this, but i don't want any of these to see GR, i don't wanna see everyday douchebags rockin' these... only cats who really want them, that will camp out, got clout or a hook up to get 'em without a wait, or will pay a hefty price tag to cop (of course with that will still come some douchebags who don't even really like 'em but rock 'em because of the hype and how limited they are, but with only 3k per pair, most of 'em will find homes with genuine sneaker heads).

Man, that really sucks on your part... I really want these shoes... I am a sneakerhead (wouldn't be on NT if I wasn't)... but I am also a family manwith bills to pay and mouths to feed... you are basically saying I don't deserve these shoes because A.) I work hard so I can't camp out and B.) I putmy family first so I am not going to drop a half months rent on a pair... that is sooo uncool that you want these shoes to be elite... why can't you justrock em cause you like em? You are basically saying that they won't be good enough for you if others can have them too... that makes me think that you aremore concerned with the hype than the true aesthetics that make the shoe an elegant design... but there will be more. Maybe not this colorway and maybe not thesample pictured but there will be more. The law of scales of economy will be applied... how much do you really think the R&D on these was? If Nike sales9000 pair @ $215 each then they will have made a little over two million on these... how much of that will be profit? even 90% profit would not have made thisworth the time of a multi billion dollar international company. They create designs that can be reused and reappropriated... NTers and sneakerheads in generalhave created a hype for this shoe that Nike can now use as the best damn marketing campaign possible... am I really the only one on here that gets it???

I just had a fellow NTer hit me up telling me where these shoes are for about 450.
Heck of a deal, but not for me...
Thanks a lot dude, I will put you on to 34th this next 50% for sure. Maybe we can camp for the next colorway.

i know man, and i may be wrong for it, but i'm fine with that. i want everyone who really wants them to have them, that's why i've been number 1 onhere hoping for price drops on ebay. i just don't wanna see these everywhere, they'll lose their luster a lil' bit to me. i'll still like theshoe, and rock 'em, i LOVE the shoe, i'm a big fan of straps, and this is the ultimate strap shoe (apart from air mcflys, if they ever drop), but ithink remaining scarce will keep them a lil' more special imo.

Originally Posted by jphonix

as elitist as it sounds, and i'm not normally like this, but i don't want any of these to see GR, i don't wanna see everyday douchebags rockin' these... only cats who really want them, that will camp out, got clout or a hook up to get 'em without a wait, or will pay a hefty price tag to cop (of course with that will still come some douchebags who don't even really like 'em but rock 'em because of the hype and how limited they are, but with only 3k per pair, most of 'em will find homes with genuine sneaker heads).

Did you cop the hat and jacket to match?
playing-for-keeps-pfk-new-era-1.jpg
hypebeast-starter-jacket-1.jpg
People with jobs or other responsibilities or loans to pay shouldn't getthese, that is what you are saying. Hypebeasts wouldn't cop if they are a GR but they hear the word limited and set up camp right away. You can't sayyou aren't a hypebeast and then say you like them because they are hard to get and limited. Wear what you like regardless of how many are produced or whatother people are wearing. Nothing about the shoe changes if 3,000 or 30,000 are produced. Just cop and rock what you like. This is the ultimate hypebeast shoe(not everyone who cops is one) but you know they were out in full force for this. Personally, I'm not a fan of these but for the people who actually likethe shoe I feel for because I just look at ebay and see how many are out there and know that people camped to flip and not to rock. That bothers me as it doesmost on here.

It's nothing personal, just directed toward hypebeasts in general.

Back
Top Bottom