Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

1rqarq.jpg

315bddy.jpg

how well does a shoe glow with dirt and grease on the bottom? other than NOT being worn and just for show, the glowability seems questionable in everyday mode.logic and functionality i guess is thrown out with such a shoe.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how well does a shoe glow with dirt and grease on the bottom? other than NOT being worn and just for show, the glowability seems questionable in everyday mode. logic and functionality i guess is thrown out with such a shoe.
I'm sure the glowing will become weaker with age and wear... but I think it'll maintain if you just keep them clean (wipe the soles downafter every use).

Anyone with GITD Dunks or worn McFly HDs have any input?

i just don't like the fact that the glow doesn't last very long.

then again i've yet to expose mine to actual sunlight, just hi-watt bulbs, but it doesn't last long at all...

i like these better with white laces than the grey they come with, and i just copped some white glow in the dark laces to go with 'em...

will post pix once they arrive...

Originally Posted by Blue0230

I find that natural light makes them glow much brighter than any light bulb...

Indeed.

hmmm...looking like I'll be camping close to 24-36 hours for this next release just to be safe.

Apparently MANY's the Nike Employee knew these would be on nike.com when they did the West Coast Midnite release...

Slick... and a good way to look out for your own.

I can respect that.

Back
Top Bottom