Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

send bad feedback and report to ebay and paypal

I'm going to report him to ebay i've sent him an email already telling him whats on my mind and hopefully he will change his mind. He offered to give me a size 14 instead for the price i paid him. What would i do with a size 14? The guy didn't have a reserve price or anything

Haha I laugh at people who don't know how to Ebay properly. That's also why I only use BINs when I sell stuff. Get the money that I want for it.

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Ok so I just won a pair of yeezys yesterday off ebay for 470 shipped. Today I get an email saying the seller refunded my money because it wasn't enough and that he paid $522 and that he wasn't selling them. Is there anything that i can do? I am so mad!

Dude was stupid to try and flip shoes that someone flipped him...
roll.gif
I would give him the most negative feedback that you possibly can... I hate it when ppl back out of auctions... that is the chance you take when you auction something off... If he paid $500 then he should have started bids at $500...
mad.gif

So is there anything that I can do to get my shoes that I WON? This isn't right its not my fault he lost money on them he should of been smarted he refunded me as as soon as i sent the money.

you're not gonna get the shoes, but he should get the bad feedback he deserves... that's what a reserve is for, not your fault he dropped the ball, big waste of your time so make sure to leave him negative feedback...

shm at dude wanting to get over 500 and not putting a reserve
doubt you will get the shoes, hope you get a pair your size for a better price
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Ok so I just won a pair of yeezys yesterday off ebay for 470 shipped. Today I get an email saying the seller refunded my money because it wasn't enough and that he paid $522 and that he wasn't selling them. Is there anything that i can do? I am so mad!

Dude was stupid to try and flip shoes that someone flipped him...
roll.gif
I would give him the most negative feedback that you possibly can... I hate it when ppl back out of auctions... that is the chance you take when you auction something off... If he paid $500 then he should have started bids at $500...
mad.gif

So is there anything that I can do to get my shoes that I WON? This isn't right its not my fault he lost money on them he should of been smarted he refunded me as as soon as i sent the money.

you're not gonna get the shoes, but he should get the bad feedback he deserves... that's what a reserve is for, not your fault he dropped the ball, big waste of your time so make sure to leave him negative feedback...

shm at dude wanting to get over 500 and not putting a reserve
doubt you will get the shoes, hope you get a pair your size for a better price
smokin.gif
Yeah i guess it just wasn't meant to be hopefully ill get them cheaper

is useless. I don't have any in my possession., however my short time with the size 11 has rendered the lace lock a cosmetic feature and does not have anylocking.
btw, did I murder enough herbs that did not cop this shoe, off of this thread yet?
P.S. size 8
nerd.gif
for retail?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly11

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

wooooolllllllyyyyy
see you in May?

wooly11, will I see you for the May launch?

thank you Wooly11 for the update.
pimp.gif

what are you doing with a sz.11 wooly. that's a tad too big for you ain't it?
laugh.gif

nice pick up
pimp.gif

see you in May
wink.gif

but for b-grades,I already know who's on the hunt for those
laugh.gif
Sorry if I'm egotistical and cocky. I have been here close 2 a decade. No, I don't mean lurking, or different s/n's. I have been here with the same name for 8 years. "Is you saying something? nu-uh, You can't tell me Nothing"
pimp.gif

I am NikeTalk
where my mambas will?????? thanks for the "hookup"....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

I might be able to help some people out just got a call send me a PM...or an email

Can you help me out? I can get you any premier. I respect your 2004 membership, that's better than most.
Shoot me a pm sir

Will, I'm in the works with this cat for that size 8 . Don't block.

Does anybody know if any store in Sacramento even got these? I might cop the Black/Pink pair and I need to know what stores gonna get them

will rivera,can you get me two pairs of blacks and two pairs of tans. all for the flip of course
wink.gif
thanks in advance
smile.gif

william rivera, congrats on the 2K.
nerd.gif
for 8.5-9.5.

^ I'll see you for the black pair
wink.gif

I'll see you in may wilbur
devil.gif

Thank God I'm broke and jobless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Originally Posted by bc60997

I might be able to help some people out just got a call send me a PM...or an email
Can you help me out? I can get you any premier. I respect your 2004 membership, that's better than most.
Shoot me a pm sir
Will, I'm in the works with this cat for that size 8 . Don't block.

stop with the quoting.
smh.gif
But you lose much respect for not copping the size 8 off of me and keeping in the family is still upncoming.
Your sig now means nothing.
P.S. I'm open, somebody jab me

Damn, now everyone wants a size 8 !!#.
mad.gif

I never had a chance on that pair as that one was already sold out the door.
ohwell.gif

About my sig, I stay true to that as I will head to 34th for that 50%
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Don't cop a plea and then edit it, it appears questionable. Drop it for now, and we'll speak over in person. It's 2 tricky for a keyboard.

Brandon3000 wrote
^ thats what I'm saying. Considering cost to travel and missing a day of work... I'd be better off copping on ebay. On another note tho does anyone know what the store in Kentucky was that sold these? Louisville?
Brandon the shoes sold out in less then one minute,the store only had five pair to sell.
pimp.gif

Sorry to all the people that hiut me up but it was 1 per person and they only had 5 pair shipped to them that didnt sell at their other store.

Back
Top Bottom