Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

ok everyone who is whining at the guy not wanting them to be gr...people camped waited for days, some people paid 600 700 dollars on ebay, if you went throughthese measures, and realize in a few months you could have bought them at footlocker wouldnt you be a little mad? everyone who says they dont wear stuffbecause it is limited is crazy, people fiend for vintage stuff because they know how hard it is to find, people wear sbs and not g.r. dunks because they aresb's its part of the culture and if you say thats not how it works you are being dishonest.

by no means am i a hypebeast. my collection is strictly stuff i genuinely like, it's not even a lot, i'm holding about 75 pairs, but it's qualityover quantity for me.

i genuinely like this shoe, i woulda copped if it was GR or not, i dig the strap (which is why i dig sb mid dunks, even though they're some of the mosthated on sneaks on this forum), and the big tongue.

and i buy tons of shoes that are widely available.

but all i'm saying is it's a lil' extra special to me that not everybody and their mom has these around here...

nothing wrong with that imo, and that doesn't make me a hypebeast. a hypebeast buys anything that they think will make them seem cool, limited or not,regardless of whether they actually really like the shoe or not.

Size 13 prices for this shoe on ebay are flat out disgusting
smh.gif

I'm willing to pay over retail but $600??? $700???

It's just not gonna happen.

Somehow, some way, I'm gonna get my hands on these things without completely breakin the bank....

Originally Posted by stackabills

smh.gif

Somehow, some way, I'm gonna get my hands on these things without completely breakin the bank....

be sure you actually wear a 13 in these tho, i wear a 13 in almost everything, but wear a 12 in these...

looking to pick up my 2nd pair now. only trying to pay around $400 - $450, if i can get away with it.

hopefully, since ebay is so flooded with these, they'll come down. i'm almost certain they'll come down around release time of the next colorway...

Originally Posted by jphonix

smh.gif

be sure you actually wear a 13 in these tho, i wear a 13 in almost everything, but wear a 12 in these...

looking to pick up my 2nd pair now. only trying to pay around $400 - $450, if i can get away with it.

hopefully, since ebay is so flooded with these, they'll come down. i'm almost certain they'll come down around release time of the next colorway...

I'm closer to a 13.5/14 then 12 so I'm sure 13 will be good for me.

$400 - $450 is my sweet spot also, and I refuse to go any higher.

I'm just gonna keep hunting and hopefully I'll come across somethin more reasonable....

smh.gif

I'm closer to a 13.5/14 then 12 so I'm sure 13 will be good for me.

$400 - $450 is my sweet spot also, and I refuse to go any higher.

I'm just gonna keep hunting and hopefully I'll come across somethin more reasonable....
in that case, you're a lot more likely to find a 14 for that price, if you can swing it...

^^^
I can swing it, I just don't wanna settle for 14 and have em be too big.

Usually 13 is perfect for me, theres only been about two occasions where I've had to step up to 14.

I just can't believe the prices are this high for these. The most I've ever dropped at one time is $600

and that was for the DMP last year. I wouldn't dare pay that much for these...

The whole 'price coming down' talk needs to stop.

We get it. You're waiting for the prices to come down as they eventually will.

But we don't need your twitter updates about it.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

The whole 'price coming down' talk needs to stop.

We get it. You're waiting for the prices to come down as they eventually will.

But we don't need your twitter updates about it.
laugh.gif
fyi, I'm hoping prices will come down. On the realit's better than reading people pop in and say the shoe is trash. I mean it's all good if the pics just surface... but by now we get the point.

On a side note I can't see Nike just developing a shoe basically from scratch and having every release be on some limited, quickstrike, tier zero, campout!@!%. I'm still banking that there HAS to be one GR release once hype has settled a bit.

I for one am praying for one GR release because anything involving camping out at major locations like HOH is out of my reach... so yeah, hype has nothing todo with these for me. I see what some of you are saying about being individuals and not wanting to see everyone rocking them, but campouts are not the way toensure that only people who really want them get them, because in that case most people that get them are in it for the hype or resale.

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
the blk/pink is the next one to drop right? hope these arent that hard to get
frown.gif

To put the upcoming release lightly...it will be just like the Zen Grey release...except 10x worse.
sick.gif

as elitist as it sounds, and i'm not normally like this, but i don't want any of these to see GR, i don't wanna see everyday douchebags rockin' these... only cats who really want them, that will camp out, got clout or a hook up to get 'em without a wait, or will pay a hefty price tag to cop (of course with that will still come some douchebags who don't even really like 'em but rock 'em because of the hype and how limited they are, but with only 3k per pair, most of 'em will find homes with genuine sneaker heads).
as much as I hate limited releases, I'm with you on this one...call me a hypebeast or whatever. But I don't like being associated with socalled "sneakerheads"

There are cheesy, corny, people...typically high schoolers...that are soo annoying that they actually make you NOT want a pair. It's that bad.

But for the Fire Red colorway, I hope that's at LEAST a limited QS...like the 1/2 cents.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Wooly11

^^^^Get at me SneakGeekz
That store has always been G'd up, every since kixclusive ads...
Why would he even post the spot though? I hate when people post spots because then everyone who uses the Internet knows where they are (speaking about spots in general). I hate that !*#%. This basically a handout for those who are too lazy to walk around BUT you better have money when you go in there. Nothing is cheap in there.
if your in NYC who doesn't know about that spot.
laugh.gif
imight as well get my brand new camera and film the Fulton strip...

Back
Top Bottom