Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I understand money makes the world go round. I just know what type of person I am. I would do my best to make sure everybody get theirs. It's what I dofor a living.

Originally Posted by AIR234LIFE

ANYONE KNOW OF ALL THE NY SPOTS THAT WILL HAVE THEM? I'VE SEEN A LIST ON LIKE PAGE 169 OR SO BUT PEOPLE WERE SAYING THAT IT WAS FALSE... PLEASE POST THE SPOTS AGAIN. THANK YOU.
Homie, chill out with the caps and OD large font.

The release is still a few weeks away, no one really knows at the moment. Keep checking the post, or make the rounds doing work to find yourself a pair.

Originally Posted by blakperl

I understand money makes the world go round. I just know what type of person I am. I would do my best to make sure everybody get theirs. It's what I do for a living.
And I commend you for that. And it's what I do for a living as well.

But this is a dog eat dog type of release....and unfortunately courtesy and selflessness isn't a characteristic the typical consumer in this release has.(unless of course like I said...you're cool with members on here)

And you don't even know how many people that are 'seeking pairs for retail' are actually grateful and gonna keep them for themselves. For all youknow, they could get their pair off you for retail then hit ebay themselves with them.
laugh.gif

Mos def, I'm ready. Don't know where to camp out. Might go back to the spot where I copped my zen greys.

that pink really throws them off instead of setting them off. if the pink was some shade of grey, they would've been a done deal for me...or even whitewould've been ILL!!!

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ Already planning camping for blacks
smh.gif

Stop the hate and mind your own buissness it's better to be safe then sorry , planning ahead is better for me I actually want my pair and am planing aheaddon't be hating you'll see me with my pair for all the hard work of planing ahead so just keep it moving

just do not understand the logic behind not making the swoosh glow in the dark on these first two colorways...

how could they think it wouldn't look better?

dropped the ball so hard on that one...

What's the big deal on planning ahead on camping????

LOL.

If you wanna pay for your pair at retail...then you have to take proper procedures in order to be safe. Camping is gonna be alot worse this time around. And tothose who camped the first release....what's wrong with some better gameplanning the second time around? (carne asada FTW)

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

What's the big deal on planning ahead on camping????

LOL.

If you wanna pay for your pair at retail...then you have to take proper procedures in order to be safe. Camping is gonna be alot worse this time around. And to those who camped the first release....what's wrong with some better gameplanning the second time around? (carne asada FTW)

Thank you my point exactly this release is going to be the biggest of all and a game plan ahead of time is a must

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by bc60997

Stop the hate and mind your own buissness it's better to be safe then sorry , planning ahead is better for me I actually want my pair and am planing ahead don't be hating you'll see me with my pair for all the hard work of planing ahead so just keep it moving

25i2ckl.gif

yeah, i think i got a pair of the black/pink locked down, but if not, i won't be too mad, i really think they're gonna drop those glow in the dark tourcolorways now (why would they be making new samples of them, giving them out to celebrities?)... they're similar, but the colors are just way betterbalanced on those...

Back
Top Bottom