Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

DEM BLACK AND PINK JOINTS ARE FIRE!! ITS A DEF COP I LIKED THE ZEN AND GRAY 1'S BUT THESE ARE DOPE
pimp.gif

DEM BLACK AND PINK JOINTS ARE FIRE!! ITS A DEF COP I LIKED THE ZEN AND GRAY 1'S BUT THESE ARE DOPE
pimp.gif

^yea i saw that auction too, nutso!

i'm just hoping to contribute positively as much as possible in this thread, and hopefully somebody will shine a flashlight in my face with some positivereinforcement...lol

word i feel you daazn...YO.. the back of the Zens didnt have Y's like these? my pair is at home and I dont recall them.......niceeeee touch

naw the greys have the Y's in the front toe box area

i believe all three colors have Y's in different spots, hence why the tans have a smoove patent leather strap *grrrr* lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i believe all three colors have Y's in different spots, hence why the tans have a smoove patent leather strap *grrrr* lol

sweeeeeet
pimp.gif

Grays= Y's on the front and strap
Blacks= Y's on the strap and back panel
Tans= Y's on the front only

^^^ daazn, i say focus on MAy 2nd..you can always trade for greys, dudes that ran up their CC or spent all they cash gon be looking to sell or trade...and youtake advantage

Originally Posted by daaznfella

I thought all of the toe boxes had Ye-print... I thought the blacks seen without it were samples or non-production pairs... whhhhhy!!!

WOW I cant WAIT them Blk Yeezy Are str8 Fire, Can't wait to rock them. At first the pink was throwing me off but now it dont even bother me no more gottacop.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

greedy people trying to take the easy way out just to have a shoe they are gonna flip anyways....
niketalk is getting filled with a lot of HYPE and bitterness just because some people know and others dont....thats the story of the freaking world people, get used to it!!! some know some dont, do your hw and get educated
I do lots of hw, lots and lots of it. I am always willing 2 help out. What bothers me is that I do more than help out, and give away my secrets on how 2 network 2 the wrong people.
The reason i am so cool like that is because I hate flippers (even tho bills need 2 be paid) and its nice 2 cop with people that are sneaker keepers.
My pair is never jeopardized anyway because I always refer 2 my sig, rola
ya man ive been seeing you around these threads speaking the truth and helping out people like we all should...i just hate how people think doinghw is looking up these threads everyday and when their question dont get answered they turn to haters....
but ya ur sig says it all for me too...
pimp.gif

Those blacks look HOT as in sweaty feet... where is the preferated leather like the Zens? sheeshus.....

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

The NDC orders did in fact go through. It's also good to see that the blks are now the big ticket.......for now.

has anyone receive them?

Back
Top Bottom