Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by blakperl

Gents,

Can we get tha real deal on they fit? So many people say go a half size down and yet so many say they fit true to size. I have a wide foot so I have always stayed with my true size. I've seen on some pages back these fit similar to tha Jordan III's; I had to get my true size in those. I'm quite sure somebody is going to bark at me for this, soooo go ahead and bark away if you must. Congrats to those of you that got yours
happy.gif
. I'm hoping to be fortunate enough to get a pair soon.
these shoes are huge.

But they fit like the AJ III.

III's fit true to size in my opinion though, maybe even a little small. Length is true to size for III's, but I feel like I have very little room abovemy foot. I have no idea how the Yeezy's fit though

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by Time Machine

Same stores will get them but their wil be VIP list politics at every of the 45 locales!Dont be shocked if its only 1,000 pair of the pink!Highly anticipated worldwide!I wonder why Iss members hatin on the Yeezy's over there????
Active Athlete (Houston, TX)--8
ALIFE Rivington (LES, NYC)-5-7
Beatnic (Fullerton, CA) 6-9
Big Mike's (Duncanville, TX) 8-10
Blends (San Diego, CA) 4-6
Bodega (Boston, MA) 9
Burn Rubber (Detroit, MI) 12
Commonwealth DC 3-6
Concepts (Boston, MA) 6
Darkside Initiative (San Francisco, CA) 5
Dave's Quality Meat (NY, NY) 6
The Time Machine Boutique 4
Flight Club NY 12
Footaction (34th St, NYC) 16
GOODS (Seattle, WA) 8
House of Hoops Beverly HIlls 10
House of Hoops Chicago 15
House of Hoops Harlem 15
HUF SF (San Francisco, CA) 7
Kicks/HI (Honolulu, HI) 8
Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL) 36
Livestock (Toronto, Canada) 9
MAJOR DC (Washington DC) 6
Millennium Shoes (Inglewood, CA) 7
Motive807 (Austin, TX) 9
Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer (NY) 4
Nike Sportswear Montalban (LA, CA) 6
Niketown Chicago 12
Niketown SF (San Francisco, CA) 10
Niketown LA 18
Premium Goods (Brooklyn, NY and Houston, TX) 6
Primitive (Encino, CA) 8
Proper (Long Beach, CA) 8
RiFLA (Los Angeles, CA) 8
Self Conscious (auction - Chicago, IL) 3
Sheikh's (multiple locations, but most likely SF location) 7
Shoe Gallery (Miami, FL) 9
Shop Gentei (Baltimore, MD) 4
Sports Plus (New Orleans, LA) 4
St Alfreds (Chicago, IL) 12
Succezz (auction - Chicago, IL) 2
TRUE (San Francisco, CA) 5
UBIQ (Philadelphia, PA) 8
Undefeated (All locations except Silverlake) 8
Vault Harlem 10
Walter's (Atlanta, GA) 15
wat an idiot ,why would a store that got only 12 pairs of yeezys get 36 this time, and one who got 18 recieve only 6? nice try douch
Was Toronto the only non US location that got these? I'm seeing a few sellers in South Korea selling my size but I'm worried they arefake.

Just a quick Q. Has there been an "A" grade for this yeezy's? IDK, coz i saw in the pick up thread a dude stating he got this "A" gradepair and its hard to find something else as such. Hope someone can give info. Im just curious. Thanks.

^ if you realized,the dude was pokin fun at another NTer who posted a ridic. pic of Yeezys... nice pic
Swerv1n
laugh.gif

but for b-grades,I already know who's on the hunt for those
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blakperl

Gents,

Can we get tha real deal on they fit? So many people say go a half size down and yet so many say they fit true to size. I have a wide foot so I have always stayed with my true size. I've seen on some pages back these fit similar to tha Jordan III's; I had to get my true size in those. I'm quite sure somebody is going to bark at me for this, soooo go ahead and bark away if you must. Congrats to those of you that got yours
happy.gif
. I'm hoping to be fortunate enough to get a pair soon.

I wear a size 9 in Jordans and with these shoes I went 8.5 and they fit fine with room to spare on the toe box.

I heard you had 2 go thru some trouble for your pair^^^
At the end of the day even Sole Supreme is a human being.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by Time Machine

Same stores will get them but their wil be VIP list politics at every of the 45 locales!Dont be shocked if its only 1,000 pair of the pink!Highly anticipated worldwide!I wonder why Iss members hatin on the Yeezy's over there????
Active Athlete (Houston, TX)--8
ALIFE Rivington (LES, NYC)-5-7
Beatnic (Fullerton, CA) 6-9
Big Mike's (Duncanville, TX) 8-10
Blends (San Diego, CA) 4-6
Bodega (Boston, MA) 9
Burn Rubber (Detroit, MI) 12
Commonwealth DC 3-6
Concepts (Boston, MA) 6
Darkside Initiative (San Francisco, CA) 5
Dave's Quality Meat (NY, NY) 6
The Time Machine Boutique 4
Flight Club NY 12
Footaction (34th St, NYC) 16
GOODS (Seattle, WA) 8
House of Hoops Beverly HIlls 10
House of Hoops Chicago 15
House of Hoops Harlem 15
HUF SF (San Francisco, CA) 7
Kicks/HI (Honolulu, HI) 8
Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL) 36
Livestock (Toronto, Canada) 9
MAJOR DC (Washington DC) 6
Millennium Shoes (Inglewood, CA) 7
Motive807 (Austin, TX) 9
Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer (NY) 4
Nike Sportswear Montalban (LA, CA) 6
Niketown Chicago 12
Niketown SF (San Francisco, CA) 10
Niketown LA 18
Premium Goods (Brooklyn, NY and Houston, TX) 6
Primitive (Encino, CA) 8
Proper (Long Beach, CA) 8
RiFLA (Los Angeles, CA) 8
Self Conscious (auction - Chicago, IL) 3
Sheikh's (multiple locations, but most likely SF location) 7
Shoe Gallery (Miami, FL) 9
Shop Gentei (Baltimore, MD) 4
Sports Plus (New Orleans, LA) 4
St Alfreds (Chicago, IL) 12
Succezz (auction - Chicago, IL) 2
TRUE (San Francisco, CA) 5
UBIQ (Philadelphia, PA) 8
Undefeated (All locations except Silverlake) 8
Vault Harlem 10
Walter's (Atlanta, GA) 15
wat an idiot ,why would a store that got only 12 pairs of yeezys get 36 this time, and one who got 18 recieve only 6? nice try douch
Was Toronto the only non US location that got these? I'm seeing a few sellers in South Korea selling my size but I'm worried they are fake.

so this list is not true? it seems weird that learders would getting 3 times as many as most stores.

what about transit and michealK ..... i was at the NSW release and i know dudes copped from there..that list is foo-foo

I feel like for the first time Nike has put the proverbial "Leesh" on customers wit this shoe... *Roof Roof* uh excuse me... excuse me
*clears throat*... uh so that list appears to be false or im gonna hope it is....

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

for those who didn't get their size, but bought a pair....have you guys traded for your size yet? Has it been easy?

very easy, damn near everyone that won pairs through those raffles are looking to trade as well. my advice is post it on craigslist. The dude i traded withsaid he won his at the Training Camp raffle. I just recommend you checking both sneakers really well and the tags

Copped and delivered today. Its a good day. Materials are crazy, much appreciated. Size 9 is a lil big but its not 2 sizes 2 big.

Back
Top Bottom