Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

yeah, i usually wear a 13 in most kicks, but i wear a 12 in high top dunks, and after hearing so many people say these run big, i went for a 12 in theyeezys...

we'll see tomorrow...

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

still
nerd.gif
lookin for that 9 or 9.5

heathunter- any info on what store dropped em today in NYC?
keep peepin' ebay man, these jawns been goin' for cheaper and cheaper up there...

for example, in the last 48 hours these are some of the lower prices these have sold for:

$375
$370
$420
$410

there's still some going for over $500, sure, but the prices are starting to come down.

the size you're after, 9.5, just went for $275 on ebay today.

keep your eyes open and you'll find good deals, because ebay is way over saturated with these right now...

link on that auction that ended for $275

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kanye-West-Air-...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:13|39:1|240:1318

that's obviously unusually low, perhaps because the seller has no feedback, but who cares, paypal protects you 100%...

You are talking about all the great prices you have been finding on ebay. Did you forget to look at that auction.

0 Feedback and an untagged sketchy looking picture. No wonder no one bids on them. You take someone that has legit feedback and good pics and watch them gofor $550 plus...

I dont know about you but I would rather spend $450 and know I am getting something real than spend $325 trying to cut corners and be cheap.

You get what you pay for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kanye-West-Air-...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:13|39:1|240:1318

that's obviously unusually low, perhaps because the seller has no feedback, but who cares, paypal protects you 100%...

that auction isn't even a legitimate sale. just because it ended for 275 doesn't mean the person actually paid, so lets not use that as a reference.prices right up is around the 4-5, when they dry up they'll be pushing in the upwards of 5-6 easy.

doesn't matter, if they come and they're fake, worn, or don't come at all, paypal gives you your money back, period.

but you're right, i shouldn't use that as a reference, but it's not unlikely to find a pair in the $350 - $400 range if you keep your eyes peeled.

doesn't matter, if they come and they're fake, worn, or don't come at all, paypal gives you your money back, period.

but you're right, i shouldn't use that as a reference, but it's not unlikely to find a pair in the $350 - $400 range if you keep your eyes peeled.

That is what Paypal claims but obviously you have never heard the horror stories. I wouldn't trust them like that
indifferent.gif

well i've gotten refunded more than once from paypal for stuff never coming, fakes, ect....

but sure, it's better to avoid that stuff.

i haven't seen a single fake of this colorway yet tho... i think it's pretty obvious that was someone who picked up a pair up in nyc and was new toselling shoes, so stuck 'em on ebay... if not, i'd get my money back from paypal, but personally i would have bid on those had i caught it in time...

i wouldn't count on those low feedback/new seller's auctions.
those low or no feedback sellers have nothing to lose even if they don't send the shoes. Unless it's a well established account, the sellerwouldn't really care and would rather take a negative feedback and forget about that account. Then he'll try to sell for higher price somewhere else orjust keep the shoes.
i've bought grape 5's from a new seller who had tagged pics and everything but ended up not getting the shoes and had to wait a whole month to getmoney refunded. Same thing happened to few other buyers who won his other auctions for J's.

was this the 1st nike non athlete shoe?

i dont think u can call the spizike a pair of them. but i mean total custom shoe like kanye did. has anybody seen anybody with them on? i got my pair

Imma huge Kanye Fan. I really really wanted the Zen's and I Like the Black and Pink ones. But I really want the Peach ones and the Original Blue and Redones... If I cant get those I would be really dissapointed.

thanks dawg. I been here for a min but I was admittedly too dumb to figure out how to reply to topics lol
but back to this shoe. I think it is the First non-Athlete shoe and its certainly the best shoe a rapper has come out with?

It is certainly not the first hype-beast shoe. As for athletic performance, I'm sure I can do something in them. I can't wait 2 get a size 8, maybeeven a 7.5.
I strongly feel the next colorway is gonna be a GR.
I like the Nelly "air Dirrty" more...

Gents,

Can we get tha real deal on they fit? So many people say go a half size down and yet so many say they fit true to size. I have a wide foot so I have alwaysstayed with my true size. I've seen on some pages back these fit similar to tha Jordan III's; I had to get my true size in those. I'm quite suresomebody is going to bark at me for this, soooo go ahead and bark away if you must. Congrats to those of you that got yours
happy.gif
. I'm hoping to be fortunate enough to get a pair soon.

Originally Posted by blakperl

Gents,

Can we get tha real deal on they fit? So many people say go a half size down and yet so many say they fit true to size. I have a wide foot so I have always stayed with my true size. I've seen on some pages back these fit similar to tha Jordan III's; I had to get my true size in those. I'm quite sure somebody is going to bark at me for this, soooo go ahead and bark away if you must. Congrats to those of you that got yours
happy.gif
. I'm hoping to be fortunate enough to get a pair soon.
these shoes are huge.

But they fit like the AJ III.

Originally Posted by AirNinjaFuture

thanks dawg. I been here for a min but I was admittedly too dumb to figure out how to reply to topics lol
but back to this shoe. I think it is the First non-Athlete shoe and its certainly the best shoe a rapper has come out with?

i would take a pair of S. Dots over Yeezy's.......maybe best Nike a rapper had......IDK

Back
Top Bottom