Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

People are picking up second pairs? Where are you guys buying them?

I hate being hundreds of miles from a decent store..

Any help?

mine just arrived. initial thoughts:

out the box they are super fly...

sizing: i wear a size 13 in most shoes, but a 12 in high top dunks, so after seeing so many say these run big, i ran with a 12, which was the perfect call.they fit perfect on me. i'm glad too because they're such a big shoe, the smaller size the better. i was told by a few different stores they didn'tmake a 12.5 in these, but i've seen a couple on ebay now, so i guess not every store got them. i was about to cop a 12.5 on ebay for a decent price as my2nd pair, but now i'm glad i didn't. 12 fits fine with a lil' bit of sliding around room inside (i could maybe get away with wearing a 11.5 if ihad to), just enough to remain comfortable over a long period of wearing them.

one complaint, i really wish the velcro on the strap was grey also, and not white. i wanna rock these with the strap barely connected, so it really pops (thinkair mcfly's, b4 he laces 'em up by hitting the button, the way the strap is loose, poppin' out, i LOVE that look, that's why i love mid dunks,i rock 'em with the strap stickin' out), but the white velcro kinda sucks. i'll still rock 'em that way, otherwise they kinda look too tight tome, but i'm starting to think about ways to turn that velcro grey.

right out the box these didn't glow too much, i was kinda worried, but just as i thought, i stuck 'em next to a high watt light bulb and BLING BLING,that set 'em off... i'll probably hold 'em up to lights b4 i wear 'em each and everytime, LOL!...

will take pix of me wearing 'em soon.

LOVE these shoes yo. probably not gonna wear 'em out until my birthday, may 29th, but that may change if i can pick up a 2nd pair for a good deal to keepon ice...

I finally got my pair today. I too was worried about the sizing...I planned on getting an 8.5 but came across a pretty good deal on my usual size 9. I wasworried I would have to get an 8.5 after reading about how big they run. I was already scouting out for an 8.5 to buy on eBay so I could unload the size 9 butafter trying on the 9 it fit pretty well. The shoe is just naturally wide and I don't think that the 8.5 is gonna make that much of a difference to me.Heck, I could probably wear an 8 with all the room in the toebox. I would suggest that if you have doubts go down half a size from your normal sizing.

Congrats to all who got em. Me personally, am not a fan of these. Does anyone have any pics of the lines/campouts?

Originally Posted by jphonix

one complaint, i really wish the velcro on the strap was grey also, and not white. i wanna rock these with the strap barely connected, so it really pops (think air mcfly's, b4 he laces 'em up by hitting the button, the way the strap is loose, poppin' out, i LOVE that look, that's why i love mid dunks, i rock 'em with the strap stickin' out), but the white velcro kinda sucks. i'll still rock 'em that way, otherwise they kinda look too tight to me, but i'm starting to think about ways to turn that velcro grey.

LOVE these shoes yo. probably not gonna wear 'em out until my birthday, may 29th, but that may change if i can pick up a 2nd pair for a good deal to keep on ice...
I AGREE. I tried to get that look too. I like the whole "loose" look

PS, you will be wearing them before the 29th. It's too tempting!

PS vol. 2, any pics of girls wearing yeezy's? I'd figure since they're high tops, they'd look pretty cute on em.

like dead up how are yall gettin 2nd pairs?? i still didnt get my 1st...i was at the training camp raffel and all that..sum 1 pm me sumthing im in nyc and ibeen lookin hard...retail only none of that 400 600 crap highest im goin 275

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I heard you had 2 go thru some trouble for your pair^^^
At the end of the day even Sole Supreme is a human being.

yeah with all of the guys that I know I had to work hard to make sure I actually get a pair for sure and another one.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

real talk can someone please help out the people who AREN'T able to get them
Sure, size 10 available
hit me up, No Kobe in Colorado
(steal)

yeah if homeboy aint serious ... whats up there are nowhere to be found in my area

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Congrats to all who got em. Me personally, am not a fan of these. Does anyone have any pics of the lines/campouts?
I might have something on youtube later... Some more footage of Young Jeezy too...

Hey guys im back!I been watching the boards, and wondering.... its about four people that need the Zen Grey Yezzzy's in a 9.5 but havent pm'd me!Dontsomebody want them?If not ill keep them to watch glow at night cause i will never wear them!

Should I Focus My Attention on getting only one color (namely the peach colorway) ????? is it that hard to get em?? cuz i was thinkin bout givin up like myCarmine's or my Original Blk/Red 1's .... ya'll think it's that serious or I need to chill???

Originally Posted by Time Machine

Hey guys im back!I been watching the boards, and wondering.... its about four people that need the Zen Grey Yezzzy's in a 9.5 but havent pm'd me!Dont somebody want them?If not ill keep them to watch glow at night cause i will never wear them!

^^wow.

Do you guys think the 1st Yezzy's are better than the first Penny Foamposite's? Did you guys notice the Air Mowhabbb inspiration in the upper of theshoe?This is the Highest quality leather nike in about a decade.I definitely think they hotter than the half cent,eggs and kryptonate's!

Why are there so many Air Yeezzy hater's?Is it because most don't have them?They are the most expensive nike's ever.I think that means their thebest!But for real why arent you guys talking bout the other colorways such as:Chicago bear cw,Grey red CW,or Triple Black CW?BP can you make a Gucci CW and aRoyal lime Huarache CW Scheme?I love this Yeezzy but will never wear them.This is the first shoe ever that they so hot im scared to get them dirty!The Y'sare so delicate on the toe!Have you guys found any hats,polo's or accessories to hit these off with?

Originally Posted by domc03

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

real talk can someone please help out the people who AREN'T able to get them
Sure, size 10 available
hit me up, No Kobe in Colorado
(steal)

yeah if homeboy aint serious ... whats up there are nowhere to be found in my area

Put me on that list... I'll take a sz 10, 10.5 (which do exist), or 11... my son turned 6 on the Friday b4 the drop so there was no way I was going to misshis big day for Yeezys... now I'm mad and dejected... anyone wanna help me out??? and not at ebay prices???

seein that the majority of people are saying to go down .5 I might jjust be lookin for a 9, but 9.5 will do too. Not spendin Vaseline prices on these
laugh.gif
rather trade some stuff for these and cash

Back
Top Bottom