Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I am willing to accept Carmines plus something else!Its on u..........They just glowing in my shoe closet!The Carmine and Eggs the only shoe close to theseKanye Jordan's!Dont u guys think these should be the Kanye Jordan ?Tese are straight Jordans wit Ato Masumoto Accents!How did Kanye and Mark Smith getpermission from JB?

9.5.I am a good person.Im on here reading thew boards and simply trying to help!My personality has nothing to do with you getting my shoes in my room.What doesmy personna got to do wit somebody grabbing the shoes.I got the best deal on NT!For real,i rather just stare at them listening to Love Lockdown!By theway,Black Pink are so sexy in person!smh.The other colors after Pink will be GR!That means the Spizike Theory:wow:nly first 2 worth money!I wish nike made someGlow Foams!Please Nike!I want tsome Glow in the Dark Mclfy 2015's from the movie!They are rumored to be dropping 2010!Nike is trying not to release itdespite milllions of request!Real info from a real source......Like i said If it wasnt for me DMV would not have got the Yeezy's!Ask me how is that?Sothank instead of hatin and flamin!

Did a little more shopping today check out the sig...

And yes by far one of the best Nikes that has come out in years

Originally Posted by Time Machine

Hey guys im back!I been watching the boards, and wondering.... its about four people that need the Zen Grey Yezzzy's in a 9.5 but havent pm'd me!Dont somebody want them?If not ill keep them to watch glow at night cause i will never wear them!

Bro, I'm still waiting for you to post detail pics of your black/pink yeezy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only a moron would take phelps serious about anything he is stating. "You have been Pm'd" lmao

What does a camera have to do with me knowing a manager at 15 quickstrike Tier 0 stores?What does a camera have to do with me having more kicks than 75% ofpeople in this thread!What does a camera have to do with my accounting and finances?Please dont tickle yourself with useless banter!I am a og shoe collectornot a troll like "AThrilla".My swag is too high to go back and forth when i know i get every release!The only shoe i missed this year was theNate's!Wooly who cares if u know Greg!

Damn Will, I want to be just like you when I grow up.
roll.gif

You must have crazy props if you have cats putting your name on a sig.
eek.gif

That is because people on this thread is thinking im joking!All i want to do is spread info.My list may be off,but i did ask you guys to call some of thestores so i can update the list.Just trying to help the thirsty.I got my Kanye Jordans.I will never wear them.I just was trying to help.Sneakers is my hobbynot my career!

What does a camera have to do with me knowing a manager at 15 quickstrike Tier 0 stores?What does a camera have to do with me having more kicks than 75% of people in this thread!What does a camera have to do with my accounting and finances?Please dont tickle yourself with useless banter!I am a og shoe collector not a troll like "AThrilla".My swag is too high to go back and forth when i know i get every release!The only shoe i missed this year was the Nate's!Wooly who cares if u know Greg!

lol. buy a camera.

What does a camera have to do with me knowing a manager at 15 quickstrike Tier 0 stores?What does a camera have to do with me having more kicks than 75% of people in this thread!What does a camera have to do with my accounting and finances?Please dont tickle yourself with useless banter!I am a og shoe collector not a troll like "AThrilla".My swag is too high to go back and forth when i know i get every release!The only shoe i missed this year was the Nate's!Wooly who cares if u know Greg!
Ok herb.

Guess what?99% of NTers have something you don't have....a camera!I've seen your photos of you "wearing" your black/pink pair.You have noswag sir.

Bay area heads we gotta team up for the black/pink release so everyone that really wants one in the bay can cop whos in ?

I'm currently debating shelling out another 5-6 for a size 8-8.5... it's just what to do with my 9 if I do. This isn't me rubbing it inanyone's face, but I'm just letting you know there's a POSSIBILITY that a 9 (worn 1nce) may be up for sale soon.

500 is the market value.People got alot of nerve considering selling Nate's for $1000 and mad The Kanye Jordans cost between 450-700!Stop being ahypocrite!Stop flaming we need to be a family on here!Nike is exploiting true sneaker heads.The only reason nike is doing this is to flex their muscle andbring back all the customers from the 1999 era!

Back
Top Bottom