Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by joeman1515

everyone who is saying people dont want them to be gr because they are beasting thats not the case, i waited in line a whole day for these under the assumption these would be limited..if there was a gr coming out i would have waited and not gone through all the stress and time camping out and bought them at finishline, call that beasting if you want

EXACTLY!!! But you my friend, for better or for worse, are a trendsetter. Nike looks for people like us, right? You peep the blogs, get into culture, and makepeople want something (sometime anything) to be cool... Nike, in all their infinite wisdom finds away to make the tastemakers camp out and make news of anotherwise sidenote event (Ye ain't the 1st to drop a shoe) so that general public beeeeggggsss for it. So everyone is amped up... "Did you hear aboutthe Yeezy?" The tech geeks in my office were talking about this shoe and they don't even know the whole shoe game... they were asking me more aboutit... so now they want a pair.... Nike will sell it to them... duh... the shoe is dope, you get to have it 1st... but the masses will get it too... pointblank.... hype is part of the plan.

Originally Posted by A Thrilla

Lol yall are mad you spent 500 on yeezys. Ima leave you alone, although i was just stating my opinion. Oh and the spike bootz crack!! like I said before.
its technically the same damn shoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I'll just collect the 2nd & 3rd colorways 2 trade back for the first colorway. It will be the og and has the least pink...
ummm...all three are "og" colorways....

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by OGMX23

Ok ok so i dnt have my pair i wish but i will wait for may 2nd for the next cw so this comes to my mind how about if a nba player played in his yeezys and if so which player do you think would rock em durring a game
nobody

Just a question home bro and jo like a doode asked about my two tone blackberry and i said wat you told me And another thing i want to see chicago cw yeezysUnless thats what he has planned for the yeezy 2

wore my pair today and had 2 catz come up to me and tell me"what #'s are those"he thoughtt they where jordans. and then some other cat in my classaid"nice jordans" the first cat i told them they where air yeezy kanye west shoe collab with nike and the other duke i just gave him the stone face.

other than that i went to the mall to , and had a few people tell me they where iLL. the way i see it ,is if your not into sneakers your not going to no #@% ihave on. but then theres only a few select cats in the mall who do know.

Originally Posted by NYCer

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I'll just collect the 2nd & 3rd colorways 2 trade back for the first colorway. It will be the og and has the least pink...
ummm...all three are "og" colorways....
Only one will be on the retro card, catch my drift?
laugh.gif
Tru
besides, why quote 2 NTers in a row? That could have been 2 for the price of 1

Originally Posted by joeman1515

everyone who is saying people dont want them to be gr because they are beasting thats not the case, i waited in line a whole day for these under the assumption these would be limited..if there was a gr coming out i would have waited and not gone through all the stress and time camping out and bought them at finishline, call that beasting if you want

thats exactly the point i was trying to make, thank you. i am not a beast, just trying to make a point that they shouldn't be a gr.

didnt someone say they were gonna drop at a few stores on 4/4/09 and then start showing up at select retailers in the following weeks???

Originally Posted by heathunter881

i heard a store in nyc just dropped their yeezys today 04/07/2009 for retail

All I want is a size 11 for me to rock and I'm good...any fellow NYC NTers with info please PM...after all, I reported in with updates on Saturday aboutTransit and Michael K...trying to help my size 14 friends out...

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by heathunter881

i heard a store in nyc just dropped their yeezys today 04/07/2009 for retail

All I want is a size 11 for me to rock and I'm good...any fellow NYC NTers with info please PM...after all, I reported in with updates on Saturday about Transit and Michael K...trying to help my size 14 friends out...

i have a 14 if your homie wants a pair.

Damn. The love is low in this thread, but the respect is high.
I'm tired of dropping the dime on herb NTers like the banana eater from Belly
gif?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

still
nerd.gif
lookin for that 9 or 9.5

heathunter- any info on what store dropped em today in NYC?
keep peepin' ebay man, these jawns been goin' for cheaper and cheaper up there...

for example, in the last 48 hours these are some of the lower prices these have sold for:

$375
$370
$420
$410

there's still some going for over $500, sure, but the prices are starting to come down.

the size you're after, 9.5, just went for $275 on ebay today.

keep your eyes open and you'll find good deals, because ebay is way over saturated with these right now...

i'm just waiting for my size 12 to come in the mail tomorrow so i can make sure that's my correct size, then i'm gonna be on the hunt for a gooddeal on a 2nd pair to keep on stash...

Originally Posted by jphonix

i'm just waiting for my size 12 to come in the mail tomorrow so i can make sure that's my correct size, then i'm gonna be on the hunt for a good deal on a 2nd pair to keep on stash...

Tell me how they fit you man. I'm size 13 and I'm not sure if I should go down to a 12, if I try to cop any pairs of these

I don't know anyone who needs a 14, I just passed along info that Michael K and Transit both had a size 14 available...

Back
Top Bottom