Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I will be getting multiples of the black/pink pair now that i'm not out of town.

I will trade a black/pink pair (any size) for a 9.5 of the greys that came out yesterday

Originally Posted by enrique23

I will be getting multiples of the black/pink pair now that i'm not out of town.

I will trade a black/pink pair (any size) for a 9.5 of the greys that came out yesterday

Can you get a size 12 in the Black pair ???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at guys trying to flip these guys for 1000 bucks

Yup like I said one dude paid $1000 for a pair here he was offering up to $1300.

I know I did my part. I call dark wing, duck tales on every post I have on this topic.
Yes I am calling this on myself.

Were people really getting jumped/robbed in NY for these? This is something a friend told me and I wanted to ask people who were there to confirm.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

most likely i could

btw, you know where chris from finishline went?
he's not at the one in fox hills anymore

Originally Posted by RellNye

Were people really getting jumped/robbed in NY for these? This is something a friend told me and I wanted to ask people who were there to confirm.

i havent heard of that and i was all over yesterday but it wouldnt suprise me....it is NY
laugh.gif

question>

would there be a long $## campout in any of the stores in nyc such as
footlocker 34th
footaction 34th
dqm
21 mercer
??

im debating about coppin the black ones and considering options...cuz bein in philly rite now, all i got is UBIQ...and from wat i understand they had a campfor them since friday evening...

friday evening isnt bad,, some places people started tuesday..at very least all day friday so friday evening is good

So I guess all the kanyes in the usa are all gone,except 4 the 1s thats 500 and 600 dollars lmfao crazy

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

most likely i could

btw, you know where chris from finishline went?
he's not at the one in fox hills anymore

Right on son ... LET ME KNOW ... We can work something out .....

I aint talk to him for a LONG minute ....You sure he aint there ??? I didnt hear anything about him leaving... unless he got a DM job that was in the works Ibelieve.....Ill see where dude went.

Back
Top Bottom