Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

yeah, these are flooding ebay, and from peeping the completed listings, the prices are steadily goin' down. averaging between $500 - 600... will likelydrop lower than that with so many being available. now that they've released, and flooded ebay, nobody is pulling the trigger on those crazy high $700 -1000 buy it now's either. you might see one here or there from now on, but i doubt that's gonna be happening much anymore at all.

with that being said, i think these shoes will be worth a lot later on, being the first release, only 3k globally, and all... just gonna be awhile for them tobecome less available.

anyone looking for a 13 or 14, hit me up. i'm not asking over 700 shipped. i didn't get them for retail in case people are wondering.

Originally Posted by jphonix

yeah, these are flooding ebay, and from peeping the completed listings, the prices are steadily goin' down. averaging between $500 - 600... will likely drop lower than that with so many being available. now that they've released, and flooded ebay, nobody is pulling the trigger on those crazy high $700 - 1000 buy it now's either. you might see one here or there from now on, but i doubt that's gonna be happening much anymore at all.

with that being said, i think these shoes will be worth a lot later on, being the first release, only 3k globally, and all... just gonna be awhile for them to become less available.

i posted awhile back saying some sellers will get lucky and sell theirs for a g, but most of the prices will be around the 5-600 mark, and 700+ would be frombuyers who are desperate or can't find the size they want. i do agree with you that the shoe will be more valuable after the hype is gone, just becausepeople who are interested on them won't be able to find surplus of these on ebay anymore. besides, 3k worldwide isn't enough for the world. the wholeconstruction and details on the shoe is pretty bangin..nice used of high grade leather too.

well, i underestimated the resell beasts... i thought with only 3k available worldwide, how fly the shoe actually is, and the bragging rights and shine youhave by flossing with a pair, more people would be keeping their pairs, but it looks like cats got boners for those initial super high resell values when thesefirst hit the bay, b4 they were released, and now they all think they can flip 'em for that high of a price too.

perhaps that'd be the case if there were less out there, but there's a million pairs on the bay right now, probably a good fraction of the 3k made,LOL!

well, i underestimated the resell beasts... i thought with only 3k available worldwide, how fly the shoe actually is, and the bragging rights and shine you have by flossing with a pair, more people would be keeping their pairs, but it looks like cats got boners for those initial super high resell values when these first hit the bay, b4 they were released, and now they all think they can flip 'em for that high of a price too.

perhaps that'd be the case if there were less out there, but there's a million pairs on the bay right now, probably a good fraction of the 3k made, LOL!

yup, there are a lot of folks that don't know much about prices, they think since they've seen some auctions asking for a g they'll be able to getthat prices too. a good comparison here would be those red jordan 23s that were limited to 23 per store. that shoe has the jordan name and it's limited to23 per store, those are only hitting for about a g now. compare that with the yeezys and over 3k worldwide..it's gonna take some time to hit that mark orit might not even, but the value will be pretty solid around the 600 mark imo.

Still looking for a sz 8 or 8.5 to WEAR!!!
nerd.gif
Not willing to pay Ebayprices either. I also hv a DS sz 9.5 Eggplant Foam for trade!

man, there's so many on ebay, i think prices are really gonna drop soon, just so cats can get rid of 'em... if you peep the completed listings,they're not moving fast at all, and it's because prices are too high...

well another pair of shoes i would have liked to buy but in a small town like mine we never get anything good.

^^^ Im with you ... Im sure they well drop my the second ones drop and then they well drop by the third ones drop ... Down down down ... then once all hitafter a few months ... years they well be high again .

Yep... just finished canvassing the Bay for my pair... I knew if I waited the prices would drop... half a dozen just ended from the same seller. They wanted$600 as the starting bid... none of them was bid on once. A lot of sellers are not going to get their PayPal payments once buyers see that the $800 cop was abad idea... I'll be doing a $350 BIN in the next day or so... there are trusted sellers on the Bay who don't deal in limiteds that somehow havepairs... I think there are more floating out there than people realize... by the way if anyone has info on the Tans PM me cause I might be able to help withthe Black...

Damn this shoe is got most of the younger generation on hype status, I'm sorry but so much better things are dropping this yr in that same sportswear box

man, there's so many on ebay, i think prices are really gonna drop soon, just so cats can get rid of 'em... if you peep the completed listings, they're not moving fast at all, and it's because prices are too high...
hyperdunk mcflys are @ 700 consignment. i wonder if these will end up lower or higher.

there were about 350 pairs of McFly's divided between NYC and Cali..so no

size 12 just ended with a buy it now of $525.00...

yeah, the prices are about to come down...

glad i'm holding out...

Does anyone know if the prod. #'s will be the same for the next two cw's? All I want are the tan joints

Back
Top Bottom