Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by jphonix

size 12 just ended with a buy it now of $525.00...

yeah, the prices are about to come down...

glad i'm holding out...

You talk like you are going to get a pair for $300...

These will not drop below $450 and I don't think they will even go that low

There's a lot of kicks that >>>> Yeezy's, but I still think they look ill.
pimp.gif

I can't wait for the tans.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

MCFLY >>> YEEZY

nah, you cant even wear the mcfly's with an outift, their basketball shoes. Dont understand why anyone would pay that much for em when they don't evengo good with an outfit besides basketball shorts/warmups.

i got a pair. decent price too. i'm just looking to pick up a 2nd pair to keep on ice for a even more decent price.

i'll be a lot more likely to wear mine out knowing i got a fresh pair on stash, that's all.

definitely gonna hold out, i think it'll be worth it here soon.

i love my short feet for this reason in particular

...but anyway...for those who still want a grey pair....just wait for a couple or a half-year....prices should goo down.

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

this shoe is wack.... i applaud the flippers who make cash off these hypebeasts
agreed
Dude has such an ego he decided to screw everyone size 10.5
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I knew all the lyrics to "through the wire" before video ever played on any channel... and I realize how big it is for a non athlete to have a sigNike shoe... but I dont even think these kicks are worth the $215 retail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Grays > Tans > Blacks, in my opinion.
Tans>Grey>Black

Very close. All are great though. I see you're sellin a size 9 for a pretty cheap price
laugh.gif

black>grey>tans

whats up jfm glad you and retrosexual got your pairs maybe ill see you may 2nd for the blacks release if you end up copping

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Grays > Tans > Blacks, in my opinion.
Tans>Grey>Black

Very close. All are great though. I see you're sellin a size 9 for a pretty cheap price
laugh.gif

black>grey>tans

whats up jfm glad you and retrosexual got your pairs maybe ill see you may 2nd for the blacks release if you end up copping
sup rick

i think i'm done since the orange am95s are coming out

but as you can see from my sig, I'm willing to put 500 on a pair of Tans in the future... *cough*best colorway*cough*
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom