Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

LOTS of 14's out there.
eek.gif

I haven't seen a 13 pop up yet though.

These are ALL over eBay right now. Twice as many 9's and 8.5's today as there were yesterday.

Didn't see this posted, but for those with the shoes Bobby Fresh has an exclusive shirt for sale on their site:
BigTopYeezy.png

You can also use the code "yeezy" to get free shipping as well.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

struckmatch Maybe your right, but I'm broke as a joke, and I wasn't in the mood to make my wallet any lighter, plus I still need to buy one more college book lol. Any way, pics of thm being worn

94e359f7e1d8302da35f4f1b8dde27311272d08.pjpg
65f25aced639cac747d888a52117f0f16499bca.pjpg

Can't wait for Boston to get hot weather
pimp.gif

hey wanted to know how was the line at concepts were there full of little teen hypebeasts and how many days did you campout and how many pairs did they have atconcepts

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Riqo, stop getting your post count up by asking for a size 12 for a shoe that has not released yet.
Also, It really funny what most of you guys are posting, compared 2 all them pm's I'm getting from the same members.
if i recall, u posted the same thing a few times also

lets all give billy rivera here a round of applause so he shuts his mouth about his boy scout camping skills, before this thread gets locked.

I do have camping skills, but I did not camp out for these shoes. The store did not sell me a pair at the register. I Appreciate your interest in my peo-podcolorway, however I do not need a round of applause.
What I would like is the opportunity 2 meet more NTers during these events these events.

I believe the next release is going to be just as bad for most people as far as getting a pair...

Better start doing your homework now if you missed out b/c the next one will be tougher

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

What I would like is the opportunity 2 meet more NTers during these events these events.
hopefully you can help me out on the next 50%
and we can hi five
nerd.gif

will rivera,can you get me two pairs of blacks and two pairs of tans. all for the flip of course
wink.gif
thanks in advance
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom