Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm definitely camping for the black pair at either LDRS or STA
To those that copped the gray pair, how do they fit? True to size?

They really fit a .5 size bigger.

Hey where you wait for yeezy's at 1 was at Shiekh it was along night . I was there since 5 pm yesterday and they only had two 8.5 and me and one other guygot them great release proud I waited met cool people shared great stories and now it's time to cop the black pair pair in may trying to go for all 3 pairshope I get them all ppl from the bay please speak on your storys for this release wanna here what happend at true , huf , and Darkside so yea please share thestories my bay area ppl

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Still looking for an 8 or 8.5 to WEAR!!! Looking to pay a lil above retail for anybody that wants to help another NTer out. Yeah you could make a few hundred more but you also make someones day!!! The choice is yours!!!
nerd.gif

think you're gonna find there ain't that much love around here like that...

I know. There's still a few heads dat look out for cats that are in the wrong places when it comes to limited releases. Where u at? Stand up!
wink.gif

Man what a crazy release, I wish I could have got a pair. Wouldn't pay these prices I'm hearing about though that's for sure.

No Air Yeezy in miami
frown.gif
unless your crazy to camp Shoe Gallery
laugh.gif

anyhow for those who don't know the Air Yeezy is an RT1 with a cloak on... same damn shoe, just with nicer trim, details and a strap
tired.gif
saw them today and yea they are frikkin Air Yeezy's

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by agold1002

yo retro...that was my cousin in that right that tried to buy your pair haha....he told me he got there at 5 am but went to the front after they said there were only four pairs left.
laugh.gif

and seriously props to u for lettin a pair go for retail to someone that helped you out......
Wait, which picture?
nerd.gif

3rd one....the kid that asked you to buy it after u walked out
roll.gif
Ah... yo, tell him to step his camping game up.
laugh.gif

^^his friend dropped out at the last second cause he got real sick. Highpoint camp out are offically over....raffles for the other two colorways btw
smh.gif

y'all really think they're gonna fall to around $4 - 500 on average?

apparently only 2000 of the 3000 are on this continent, so they are pretty limited.

good question.. ebay average is around $612.. out of 58 ended auctions..

current ending soon auctions, its rising above $700.. after realizing how unobtainable they were today some went from waiting in line at the store to buyingonline.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

y'all really think they're gonna fall to around $4 - 500 on average?

apparently only 2000 of the 3000 are on this continent, so they are pretty limited.

good question.. ebay average is around $612.. out of 58 ended auctions..

current ending soon auctions, its rising above $700.. after realizing how unobtainable they were today some went from waiting in line at the store to buying online.

i personally price will come down with in the next coming weeks. One because people might be waiting for other colorways and the hype will die down for thegreys and just build for the black. like i said earlier i will owe ONE pair of yeezys and i am in no rush

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Wait.... So did dqm eventually sell out?? And I'd take a pair for $450...... $820... Damn that's someones rent........ Wack day, no yeezys and fast and the furious was dry

yup they were gone...they only had 9 for sale anyway..so the 30 campers were there for nothing anyway

Originally Posted by stryka12

Black pink should be easier. I hope
nerd.gif
nah, i think all the heads who couldn't cop these at or around retail are gonna be gunnin' extra hard for the next pair...

Every one that keeps on saying black and pink pair are gonna be easy is dead wrong ! So stop saying that it's going to be exactly the same amount 3000 andit's gonna be worse that people know forsure the huge resale value , so really if you got a pair of the gray pair your golden cause obviously you alreadyhave the skills to pick up a pair of yeezy's and can really do almost the same thing as the previous release . But in the case of the ppl that couldn'tcop these today it won't be easy just because of the pure fact that your gonna be desperate for the pair and out thinking yourself on the whole releaseprocess so every one expect the black and pink to be even worse and more hectic then todays release !!!!!

This is crazy. I'm glad I don't like these man.
laugh.gif
I'll try my luck w/ some J's before I drop some change on these joints. The beasts areout.

reez wrote:
Originally Posted by dRfUnK34

reez wrote:
So, I waited since 6pm last night for the Yey's at Inglewood Millennium Shoes. The line was cool and I met some good people. When they started selling, it all went downhill. You were only allowed to buy your size!! Dude was making people try on the Yey's before buying them to make sure that they only bought their size. So if you are a size 8 coppin a 13 is a no no. I can't remember how many pairs they sold but it was definitely less than 10 pairs. I am really mad at the store's tactics. I know for a fact that there was a VIP list for these, I got proof! If you waited all night and you're near the front of the line you should be able to cop regardless of the size. Some people want to trade for their size others want to just be able to get a pair but #%@ like this ruins a lot!! I dropped a lot of money at this store because Inglewood Sports closed down and I was just trying to support a new legit spot in the community. Now, I am not shopping there at all!!!!! I boycotted Inglewood Sports after the new ownership crap went down because they were disrespectful to their customers.

anyone know if this also happened at the slauson millenium shoes?
Yeah, a couple people arrived from Slauson Millennium Shoes and told us what went down. The story goes, they had a long line and they sold only five pairs!!! Most of the stock was sold to their "VIP's", once again, stupidity!

I've been an NT'er for too long and I don't understand why we support these stores after they blatantly lie to our faces about these type of releases. You would think Nike would be a little more selective about which stores they choose to sell their important releases. It's not like the streets don't talk when it concerns how stores handle big releases. I think NT BH and Proper has handled big releases quite well. I still remember when Millennium Shoes bungled up the black/red Laser IV release. Apparently nothing has changed since then.
tired.gif

oh ok. i was wondering how it went 'cause i showed up then left. i asked one of the workers how many pairs they would sell and they told me"we cant let you know that information."
indifferent.gif
. there waslike 5 people when i showed up on friday afternoon

Originally Posted by stryka12

Black pink should be easier. I hope
nerd.gif
nah, i think all the heads who couldn't cop these at or around retail are gonna be gunnin' extra hard for the next pair...

I know Ill be going HARD out and about when the BLACK pair drop FOR SURE FOR SURE .....

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i got my black/pink pair on lock already!!!!!!...no camping what so ever!!!!

No. Dude is from Dallas (area)... he just went to the same spot that got the grey pair. They are going to hold his pair...

Just a guess

just got home from playin some ball....man im beat from camping a day and a half with lil to no sleep, n then taking a power nap and straight into some pick upgames...

BIG UPS TO THE KICKS/HI CREW!!!! i repeat, BIG UPS TO THE KICKS/HI CREW!!!! for helping us, who were in line, know exactly how the release was going to go downand how you were going to handle it all...very professional and always showing the "aloha"...hope u guys just stick to this style of release and dontget caught up in the raffle and auction $#(%...kinda sad kanye never showed but one of their bloggers came and took pics, i dont think they will up itconsidering our line was probly the smallest, until the hypebeasts showed up morning of and expected to get a pair only waiting a couple hours, smh...now ihear he was at the lil weezy concert and going to show up at pipeline tonight...shoulda came thru to KICKS to show love instead...

this is my story....haha
homie passes by kicks and sees 3 guys in line at around closing on thursday n rushes to get there and brings a couple friends while he keeps me updated till icould get there, good looks Mike. finally finished my biz and started to camp at about 1:30am friday and was 8th in line and originally had 12 pairs (so i thoti was safe) kicks then told us only 8 to the public and i was #8, wow that was close
then around 4-6pm we get news of one more pair is available leaving 9 total....and also hear the $300 price tag (not bad considering the other ways of addingon $$ with schemes like auctions, presales and raffles)
#9 was in the store buying some stuff, on a trip visiting his girl and happened to hear that there was one more spot in line...very chill guy with some heat SJXIs and Aloha dunks, from my home "The BAY AREA"
no one else showed up till around 12-1am saturday...and none of them would believe any of us (who had been there for at least the whole Friday KICKS was openand giving us all the info possible) that all pairs were accounted for and they were standing in line for nothing but utter disappointment....
people were trying to line up around 9am today (which is ridiculous) and imo were really thinkin they would get their pair...which was stupid to thinkespecially bcuz this was the only place in the whole state that got them for a release and KICKS clearly stated they had a very small amount to sell
11am comes around walk in and to my surprise i end up with my sz 10!!! i was shocked!!! glad the homies all had 8.5-9.5 and 11-13 and left me the 10...neverthought it would work out like that...i was expecting an 8 or 8.5 at the best

to everyone in line that day, it was fun chillin and camping out...we all know we did our hw and glad everyone ended up gettin their size or at least close toit....great teamwork/camaraderie with the crew of 9...

BIG UPS TO THE KICKS/HI CREW, again for holding it down here in Hawaii and also not making this a raffle, auction or presale (which would have been a horribledecision)....great release and good people!!!! had fun and will do it again...GLAD I GOT MY SIZE 10 and didnt end up with the scraps like i thot was going tohappen...

hope everyone gets their pair...dont think it will b possible without paying some big money but if you really want them, take it from a happy buyer, they arewell worth the pretty penny u'll drop

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

just got home from playin some ball....man im beat from camping a day and a half with lil to no sleep, n then taking a power nap and straight into some pick up games...

BIG UPS TO THE KICKS/HI CREW!!!! i repeat, BIG UPS TO THE KICKS/HI CREW!!!! for helping us, who were in line, know exactly how the release was going to go down and how you were going to handle it all...very professional and always showing the "aloha"...hope u guys just stick to this style of release and dont get caught up in the raffle and auction $#(%...kinda sad kanye never showed but one of their bloggers came and took pics, i dont think they will up it considering our line was probly the smallest, until the hypebeasts showed up morning of and expected to get a pair only waiting a couple hours, smh...now i hear he was at the lil weezy concert and going to show up at pipeline tonight...shoulda came thru to KICKS to show love instead...

this is my story....haha
homie passes by kicks and sees 3 guys in line at around closing on thursday n rushes to get there and brings a couple friends while he keeps me updated till i could get there, good looks Mike. finally finished my biz and started to camp at about 1:30am friday and was 8th in line and originally had 12 pairs (so i thot i was safe) kicks then told us only 8 to the public and i was #8, wow that was close
then around 4-6pm we get news of one more pair is available leaving 9 total....and also hear the $300 price tag (not bad considering the other ways of adding on $$ with schemes like auctions, presales and raffles)
#9 was in the store buying some stuff, on a trip visiting his girl and happened to hear that there was one more spot in line...very chill guy with some heat SJ XIs and Aloha dunks, from my home "The BAY AREA"
no one else showed up till around 12-1am saturday...and none of them would believe any of us (who had been there for at least the whole Friday KICKS was open and giving us all the info possible) that all pairs were accounted for and they were standing in line for nothing but utter disappointment....
people were trying to line up around 9am today (which is ridiculous) and imo were really thinkin they would get their pair...which was stupid to think especially bcuz this was the only place in the whole state that got them for a release and KICKS clearly stated they had a very small amount to sell
11am comes around walk in and to my surprise i end up with my sz 10!!! i was shocked!!! glad the homies all had 8.5-9.5 and 11-13 and left me the 10...never thought it would work out like that...i was expecting an 8 or 8.5 at the best

to everyone in line that day, it was fun chillin and camping out...we all know we did our hw and glad everyone ended up gettin their size or at least close to it....great teamwork/camaraderie with the crew of 9...

BIG UPS TO THE KICKS/HI CREW, again for holding it down here in Hawaii and also not making this a raffle, auction or presale (which would have been a horrible decision)....great release and good people!!!! had fun and will do it again...GLAD I GOT MY SIZE 10 and didnt end up with the scraps like i thot was going to happen...

hope everyone gets their pair...dont think it will b possible without paying some big money but if you really want them, take it from a happy buyer, they are well worth the pretty penny u'll drop

very well put! i went through around 4pm friday after work... talked to the first dude in line. pretty much a super fast convo...
me: whats up man, are the 12s and 13s spoken for? guy: yeah im a 13, and the guy 2 back is a 12 me: aw thats cool. well, good luck. hope the weather holds!guy: yup, no problem. thanks

i probably could have got that #9 spot but i didn't want to get a size that wasn't mine. i would way rather someone who deserves, and wants therepair, get their correct size. pretty much sums up the "aloha" spirit that you mentioned.

funny thing is i drove by again around 10pm with my girl to show her what a "camp out" is... as we were driving down makaloa, i saw about 6 littlebeasts with back-packs walking away from kicks. im assuming you guys held it down and let them know that they might as well wait around for the tooth fairycause they aint getting no yeezys to wear to prom.
smile.gif

everyone in line looked around my age (25) which was nice, i even turned to my girl and said "good! whatever pairs kicks got are going to goodpeople"

congrads again man!

Back
Top Bottom