Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by stryka12

Black pink should be easier. I hope
nerd.gif
nah, i think all the heads who couldn't cop these at or around retail are gonna be gunnin' extra hard for the next pair...
you already know.

Cats will be ready.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

x511xy.gif

No. Dude is from Dallas (area)... he just went to the same spot that got the grey pair. They are going to hold his pair...

Just a guess
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Riqo, stop getting your post count up by asking for a size 12 for a shoe that has not released yet.
Also, It really funny what most of you guys are posting, compared 2 all them pm's I'm getting from the same members.

Finally tried on my pair... to my surprise, I'll be able to crush these with shorts too... here's my pics:

Am I the only one that thinks the black/pink pair is the best colorway?

^^^^his best shoe is the foamposite one, well, now it is the Air Yeezy and btw,
you don't have 2 quote my G Lrrr if you are posting right after him. You can point up.
Much how I just did, with you as my example

^^^good morning uncle, I'm going 2 need your muscle for this next drop. There are many upncoming sneaker thugs that wanna take me out off my 34th throne. Ithink I'm going 2 lose it regardless. At this point, lets part away until some real sneakers drops. a 2-3 purr type shoe.
If there anything else 2 say about the Air Yeezy premier?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i got my black/pink pair on lock already!!!!!!...no camping what so ever!!!!

No. Dude is from Dallas (area)... he just went to the same spot that got the grey pair. They are going to hold his pair...

Just a guess
yeah till u see a guy like me slide the person a bill to get ur shoes, u best beleive they gonna be gone
laugh.gif

^^^^you are one of person I had in mind when I said what you mention in your messages and in public forum are 2 different things. However, that is not a badthing. I hope 3rd eye visualizers can see where I'm coming from with this.

Back
Top Bottom