Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Re-entry, MVP damn what don't you have that I want?
HorribleSoggyGenet-size_restricted.gif
:lol:

You‘ll get those MVP 7s though, baby. Didn’t think they would retro but pleasantly surprise. I gotta double up.

:lol:

You‘ll get those MVP 7s though, baby. Didn’t think they would retro but pleasantly surprise. I gotta double up.

Yeah I never thought my jokes would come true, and we actually get the MVPs it's wild, I kinda feel back for those that want HWC maybe they should drop at least one of the what 5 vers. for y'all.

Yeah it’s crazy they didn’t release at least one pair of the HWC’s...

Not going to complain though...Fairfax’s / MVP’s definitely scratch that old school PE itch, and the Media Day’s are one of the best colorways of the model period...Add to that, they gave us the Red Carpets and I’d say they hit us right with the retro releases...

My bid for a 10.5 on SX got accepted this morning. :emoji_astonished:

Hopefully they ship. I'm on order number 3 between GOAT and StockX. Been 4 days and still no movement. I have a feeling it will get cancelled again.

I e-mailed StockX asking why the order was cancelled, and they said they couldn't discuss it with me...of course I asked for a discount code, nothing there either.

StockX is getting on my nerves. More so because when I sell something there, I always make it a point to ship that day if its early or first thing the next day. Is what it is.

Goat is terribly slow right now. I sent a few pairs of shoes to them that have been sitting there for about a week now waiting for authentication, so I can only imagine its that much longer as a buyer waiting to get them shipped.
Now I hope some how they cancel my order.
They authenticated my pair but it's just hasn't been picked up by the merchant, and its coming form Hong Kong. Ish has go thru customs and that's a lengthy process due to the pandemic we are in.

They could've done better than the Xmas and all star...and the Fairfax imo. You could easily sub in better non pe doorways and did much better. Imo

Goat is terribly slow right now. I sent a few pairs of shoes to them that have been sitting there for about a week now waiting for authentication, so I can only imagine its that much longer as a buyer waiting to get them shipped.
Goat has been really fast and good on my end. My orders come in 4 days from the day I purchase. Stock x on the other hand has been taking 2-3 weeks for my shoes to come in.

I have 5 orders out currently (4 via Stockx and 1 Goat). The Goat order is "in route" to them for authentication. Only one of the stockx orders show as in route and the other 3 are waiting to be shipped. :rolleyes

Good to know I'm not alone in regards to the waiting game. How are you all seeing where the seller is shipping from?

The prices on the Media Days are improving...

Back
Top Bottom