Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
When it comes to StockX/ GOAT I’ve learned to never expect my shoes before that estimated delivery date they give you when you buy...It’s usually a couple weeks out and most of the time these sellers generally wait until the last minute to ship out...IF they ship out at all that is...

Yeah. Most sellers usually LAG when shipping.
GOAT is usually faster for me after it gets to them usually a day or two.

Media days were from stock x so we shall see the wait time
when ever i let stuff go i make sure to try and ship that first day.

When it comes to StockX/ GOAT I’ve learned to never expect my shoes before that estimated delivery date they give you when you buy...It’s usually a couple weeks out and most of the time these sellers generally wait until the last minute to ship out...IF they ship out at all that is...

If the seller doesn't ship, do either of the companies assist with the acquiring of a replacement for no additional cost?

If the seller doesn't ship, do either of the companies assist with the acquiring of a replacement for no additional cost?
i have them “attempt to” find me a replacement pair but never found a pair when the price goes up :lol:

but usually if it is the same or lower i’ve had luck

Hell nah.

Pretty much 😂...

They’ll give you a generic email saying they’re trying to find you another pair for the same price...But more often than not whatever shoe you bought already went up in price anyway, so it’s just refund city from there...

SMH
desk slam.gif

Hopefully they ship. I'm on order number 3 between GOAT and StockX. Been 4 days and still no movement. I have a feeling it will get cancelled again.

I e-mailed StockX asking why the order was cancelled, and they said they couldn't discuss it with me...of course I asked for a discount code, nothing there either.

StockX is getting on my nerves. More so because when I sell something there, I always make it a point to ship that day if its early or first thing the next day. Is what it is.
I do the same I ship the same or next I believe in great customer service

I get a "coronavirus bonus" from work in June. I think ima use that to get a pair of media days.

NT pics are FXCKN killing me.

Cool deal with extra money for you, but be smart about it by not relenting to the punk resellers. Keep searching credible retailers whether it be online or physical locations whenever they reopen to avoid feeding parasites extra money.

Hopefully they ship. I'm on order number 3 between GOAT and StockX. Been 4 days and still no movement. I have a feeling it will get cancelled again.

I e-mailed StockX asking why the order was cancelled, and they said they couldn't discuss it with me...of course I asked for a discount code, nothing there either.

StockX is getting on my nerves. More so because when I sell something there, I always make it a point to ship that day if its early or first thing the next day. Is what it is.

StockX sucks bad because they implemented a fee for purchases recently. And don't forget that petulant punk Dan Gilbert is an owner of that site too. We must never forget how much of an immature petulant punk he was when his cash cow LeBron James left in 2010 with that idiotic proclamation that the Cavaliers would win before he did.

StockX sucks bad because they implemented a fee for purchases recently. And don't forget that petulant punk Dan Gilbert is an owner of that site too. We must never forget how much of an immature petulant punk he was when his cash cow LeBron James left in 2010 with that idiotic proclamation that the Cavaliers would win before he did.

Yeah...they are horrible but GOAT seems to have so much red tape when it comes to sales (My opinion).

I never knew Dan had a piece of it...That really makes it worse.

Yeah...they are horrible but GOAT seems to have so much red tape when it comes to sales (My opinion).

I never knew Dan had a piece of it...That really makes it worse.

I wonder what Usher and that Chinese corporation who have ownership stakes in the Cavs think about him and his detrimentally idiotic behavior. LeBron will forever be living proof Gilbert and his team will never be anything without him.

And don't forget Dan Gilbert is basically a legalized loan shark because he owns a mortgage company, Rocket Mortgage which used to be known as Quicken Loans. That was the source of his funds to buy the Cavs from Gordon Gund in like 2005 I believe. You ain't wrong about him being a bad guy in the business realm since he profits off mortgage loans.

Cool deal with extra money for you, but be smart about it by not relenting to the punk resellers. Keep searching credible retailers whether it be online or physical locations whenever they reopen to avoid feeding parasites extra money.
Doubt media days pop up anywhere

Back
Top Bottom