Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
NIKE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! PLEASE RELEASE THESE..... PLEASE!!!

PS... MVPs are trash. Shoes have no breathability.
1578247533349.png

If the MVPs are indeed comparable to the Fairfax, that's a VERY good thing as I grabbed a 13 for retail from Renarts just within the last two weeks.

There are so many 7s they didn't even touch yet. The OG home colorway, Dunkmans, the white/navy pair, the black/gold/white and then the other speciality colors. The downside of retros and having a fully loaded current model.

Not releasing the dunkman has been the biggest surprise to me.

but there will probably be a bigger dunkman play down the retro line

I felt the same way about the Fairfax, then they went on sale.

For big footers I always say, grab em on NDC since they have a great return policy. If you find em later for cheaper then you are gucci.

Totally agree...If all goes well this will be the same process as that for this MVP release...I just really hope it does go like the Fairfax release and not the Media Day’s...

NIKE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! PLEASE RELEASE THESE..... PLEASE!!!

PS... MVPs are trash. Shoes have no breathability.
1578247533349.png

HWC trash don't @ me :lol:

what size for the mr bb5s? I've placed a few bids on them over the past year in my size but these sellers not budging

i need an 11, i had a chance on them with the locker case and the yankees for retail about 7yrs ago and passed by being cheap, lazy, and an idiot

If you're a bigger size, you have no choice but to make them a Day 1 pickup. If I wait around for the MVPs to be on sale, I'll be *** out.

i'm an 11 but if i know i want a shoe, sometimes there's just no reason to chance it espc when money's right, plus that mil disco takes a bit of the sting out

I'm excited as hell that the 8s are coming back with the possibility of a South Beach retro. Despite that, I feel that the 7 (overall) has/had better cws to select from. It might be because the 7 silhouette is easier to work with its colorblocking.

i know i'm waiting on re-entry Xs now, was gonna grab me a pair since mine's air bubble busted, but since they retro Lebron's now, i'm just gonna wait it out

i know i'm waiting on re-entry Xs now, was gonna grab me a pair since mine's air bubble busted, but since they retro Lebron's now, i'm just gonna wait it out

If you don't mind my asking, did the air bubble pop from play or just happenstance?

I'm considering grabbing the Cutting Jade.

Back
Top Bottom