Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Called Customer Service trying to cancel an order, he said he couldn't because the shoe was a "Collector's Item" that's already preparing to be shipped. Smh! Lol!
Or maybe the demand wasn't insane. Even a "limited" shoe with little demand due to other releases can seem like a GR.
roll.gif

but they are... people collect shoes, especially Nikes. anything can be a collectors item to any individual. ive seen people who has hundreds if not thousands of pairs of nikes, its their collection, and those shoes will never come back out, even if they retro they wont have the same age as the old pairs. i dont see anything wrong with the statement because its the truth

That is for the collector to decide, it shouldn't be an attitude the company adopts and it shouldn't be an opinion expressed by the company to its consumers. It has a tone or arrogance.

That is for the collector to decide, it shouldn't be an attitude the company adopts and it shouldn't be an opinion expressed by the company to its consumers. It has a tone or arrogance.
not really, the guy just said a fact. you think lebrons will retro? kds? kobes? hyperposites? collectors dont just go for exclusive, they go for what they want and nikes gives it to them, ive seen collections of air maxs, some were rare some were GRs theyre still collectable and made by nike. you cant say the shoes arent collectors items when you know people will seek them out for personal collections, no matter what they are. roshes have blown up and turned into a collectors shoe and they started out as GRs that sat for a little bit, they know their business and its not an arrogant comment when thats what consumers tell Nike

not really, the guy just said a fact. you think lebrons will retro? kds? kobes? hyperposites? collectors dont just go for exclusive, they go for what they want and nikes gives it to them, ive seen collections of air maxs, some were rare some were GRs theyre still collectable and made by nike. you cant say the shoes arent collectors items when you know people will seek them out for personal collections, no matter what they are. roshes have blown up and turned into a collectors shoe and they started out as GRs that sat for a little bit, they know their business and its not an arrogant comment when thats what consumers tell Nike

I'm aware that consumers see the shoes as "Collector's Items" but Nike should not carry that tone of arrogance into their company's public relations. Yes Lebron, Kobe, and KD sigs will retro. Hell even the Hyperposite may retro years from now, the Hyperflight did! Lol! My point is, as a company you let your consumers carry that buzz of collection worthy value, you don't speak that arrogant ideology yourself.

Easy cop if you wanted them. still available on NDC. I may go in store to cop tho. I hate waiting lol

^^if you use a discover card and shop through their site, They have Nike for a 15% cash back bonus. Honestly that 15% on these made it a must cop for me. 15% of $225 is like $195 :smokin

Removed a 12 from my Eastbay cart if that helps anyone.  Forgot I had a Footlocker $20 reward.  If I can't cancel NDC on time ima just hope someone locally wants em for retail lol.  Don't want to give back that 15% cash back. :lol:

May i ask where u got 15% cashback? I only saw 6% via fatwallet. TIA

Discover fam. Their bonuses come in handy big time. Free shoe money lol.
Naw.  Did it strictly for the VIP points.  Basically had to burn through it before the end of the month and there's nothing on the horizon for me to spend it on.  I would say socks, but I have 4 FNL rewards chillin right now lol.

maaaan FTL owes me like $120 in GC dating back about 2 months now. Site even shows $1200 in purchases :stoneface:
Took me forever to start seeing my rewards. Finally got 2 right in time for the Cloak Pennys. Those plus the birthday coupon were clutch. I would call and complain if you haven't already.

Removed a 12 from my Eastbay cart if that helps anyone.  Forgot I had a Footlocker $20 reward.  If I can't cancel NDC on time ima just hope someone locally wants em for retail lol.  Don't want to give back that 15% cash back. :lol:

Man I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I've returned stuff to nike and other places, and I still got to keep my cash back. Haven't done it recently so maybe it changed?
Damn, thats true. I have made a few shoe returns without a cash back reneg. Will more than likely return to Nike if I hit the outlet next weekend.

I just realized these are officially my 100th pair of kicks lol
Congrats.

I'm lovin' the fact that I had the entire morning to think whether I truly wanted these and I was able to get on NDC to purchase on my lunchbreak.

This seems like another hyperposite sleeper like the SOLs.  Good thing there was the LBJX Jade release then and now the LBJX EXT Mints to take the thurst away from these.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Been back and forth on these all morning. What's been the kicker is the discover cash back of 15% mentioned before. How bad will resale be if I don't grab these things? Ebay doesn't appear like they'll be much more than retail at this point?

How did these get under the radar?! Woke up and decided to check twitter after not logging in for weeks. Then I see these releasing. Thought it was bogus at first and sure enough they were up on footlocker.com. Ordered a pair and about to pick up another pair at HOH. This is effin awesome! Probably the best release this year for me.

Had to triple up!

Last edited:
I don't know if they are limited or exlusive, I just bought them because I liked them. I thought I wasn't going to be able to buy them honestly, it was really too easy and I hate saying "easy cop" bla bla bla but it was

I don't know if they are limited or exlusive, I just bought them because I liked them. I thought I wasn't going to be able to buy them honestly, it was really too easy and I hate saying "easy cop" bla bla bla but it was
We like it like that. Not like the other bs releases..,

I just got back from HOH Willowbrook Mall in NJ. They still had a pair on display. I didnt ask for sizes but I assume they still have pairs left. I didnt purchase since I got SOLs. Maybe I'll pick up a pair down the road if available or in the PI when I go in Sept. That's where I purchased my SOL pair at an outlet. Im also going to Hong Kong in Sept so I need to save funds for my trip.

I just got back from HOH Willowbrook Mall in NJ. They still had a pair on display. I didnt ask for sizes but I assume they still have pairs left. I didnt purchase since I got SOLs. Maybe I'll pick up a pair down the road if available or in the PI when I go in Sept. That's where I purchased my SOL pair at an outlet. Im also going to Hong Kong in Sept so I need to save funds for my trip.
Can anyone post a side to side pic of them and the SOL?Want to see how similar they look

These are pretty unique and don't really care if its that limited since I didn't have to stress that much getting it for retail. Now hopefully they release the area 72's later this year.

Back
Top Bottom