Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Removed a 12 from my Eastbay cart if that helps anyone.  Forgot I had a Footlocker $20 reward.  If I can't cancel NDC on time ima just hope someone locally wants em for retail lol.  Don't want to give back that 15% cash back. :lol:

May i ask where u got 15% cashback? I only saw 6% via fatwallet. TIA

15% is through Discover card
eek.gif
 I may have to finally respond to their credit offers I get two times a week 
laugh.gif

Naw.  Did it strictly for the VIP points.  Basically had to burn through it before the end of the month and there's nothing on the horizon for me to spend it on.  I would say socks, but I have 4 FNL rewards chillin right now lol.

maaaan FTL owes me like $120 in GC dating back about 2 months now. Site even shows $1200 in purchases :stoneface:

overslept :smh: tried eastbay, city gear & no luck. but thnx to dude who put up da shoe palace link REPPED! just ordered my pair :nthat:.

I have a pair in my cart on shoepalace, but I'm probably going to pass. I think my kicks pet peeve is clear icy bottoms. They're going to turn yellow if you look at them the wrong way.

Oh well, very tempting, but I just bought the obisdians on eBay last week anyway.

what luck......not stuck w/ my 11 afterall....a 11.5 popped up on eastbay and i got it lol....onto the mints and db3's....and then its pretty quiet until the 3/4/5 fear pack 

what luck......not stuck w/ my 11 afterall....a 11.5 popped up on eastbay and i got it lol....onto the mints and db3's....and then its pretty quiet until the 3/4/5 fear pack 
that was my 11.5 
laugh.gif
  I cancelled my order about 15 min ago via live chat.  Glad someone here got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love u nohomo lol......ill tell u u swap the grey laces on these out to whatever color that lining is pink or red or whatever and these things will look great....

Removed a 12 from my Eastbay cart if that helps anyone.  Forgot I had a Footlocker $20 reward.  If I can't cancel NDC on time ima just hope someone locally wants em for retail lol.  Don't want to give back that 15% cash back. :lol:

Man I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I've returned stuff to nike and other places, and I still got to keep my cash back. Haven't done it recently so maybe it changed?

i overslept too till about 8:55, went on NDC for my size wasn't there so just waited a few minutes and popped up. People sleeping on these

def a lot more of these than we expected.

now that the "practicing" crowd has gone away, I can easily add a size 10 on footlocker on 1 click :lol:

Just heard a Nike rep say something that made me sick to my stomach, he said...

"Our shoes are collectors items, they are made and never made again."

For a shoe company such as Nike to think their products are "Collectors Items" says ALOT about their business practices and their pricing strategy. That really annoyed me, not to mention the guy had a nerdy nasally voice.

Last edited:

For a shoe company such as Nike to think their products are "Collectors Items" says ALOT about their business practices and their pricing strategy. That really annoyed me, not to mention the guy had a nerdy nasally voice.
LOL where were you at Peru?

LOL where were you at Peru?

Called Customer Service trying to cancel an order, he said he couldn't because the shoe was a "Collector's Item" that's already preparing to be shipped. Smh! Lol!

Guess these weren't so limited after all....?

Or maybe the demand wasn't insane. Even a "limited" shoe with little demand due to other releases can seem like a GR.

Last edited:

but they are... people collect shoes, especially Nikes. anything can be a collectors item to any individual. ive seen people who has hundreds if not thousands of pairs of nikes, its their collection, and those shoes will never come back out, even if they retro they wont have the same age as the old pairs. i dont see anything wrong with the statement because its the truth

Back
Top Bottom