Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

decided to skip the mint madness tomorrow and cop these actually got through on NDC, 18 dollar tax NY is killing me though

They were posted on new releases about a minute before the twitter link. Glad I didnt wait on that.

wasn't da biggest fan of this model but da Hyperposite PEs >>> Released Pes. these rudy's & bosh's PEs would get copped asap

:wow: :nthat:
Why couldn't they be these?

A bunch of sizes just got released on ndc, people probably practicing for tomorrow like its really going to matter.

Now I won't be mad at all if I miss the DB3s or LeBrons tomorrow. I got what I truly wanted. I like these better than the ones Rondo actually wore.

What's good my boy! Glad to see you got yours
nthat.gif

Training camp starts this weekend, I'm ready to rock, hopefully the Boyz are too!

#COWBOYSNATION
what up bro, easy cop man, weird feeling lol. I've never owned a pair of these but I was interested in these so I am going to give them a try. Finally, been a lonnnnnng offseason my dude

ENTER SHOES_SHIP_FREE ON CITY GEAR FOR FREE SHIPPING
pimp.gif

ACTUALLY IT MIGHT BE SHIP_SHOES_FREE TRY BOTH 

Last edited:
jesus, this went for over 1g on ebay when they thought it was "exclusive"? tough break for that guy - 2 months later. 

What's good my boy! Glad to see you got yours :nthat:

Training camp starts this weekend, I'm ready to rock, hopefully the Boyz are too!

#COWBOYSNATION

what up bro, easy cop man, weird feeling lol. I've never owned a pair of these but I was interested in these so I am going to give them a try. Finally, been a lonnnnnng offseason my dude

I think you'll like them. I have the Fireberrys and those get a lot of love in my rotation. Still mad I had to sell my SOLs because they were too small :smh:

Hopefully more colorways will be dropping soon.

A bunch of sizes just got released on ndc, people probably practicing for tomorrow like its really going to matter.

Exactly.

@chiacrack - Your avy is getting me hyped for football season. We're expecting goid things from Dez this year down here in Dallas. #Dez2000

Citygears sold out anyone got a link with a size 12 my homie cant get a pair hes freaking! Thanks

reserving opinion on these until they show up at my door.

btw - eastbay says back order until 7/26 but my order says 7/19 (today) when I check my order status.

Back
Top Bottom